2013-2014 NFL season thread - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2013-2014 NFL season thread

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 09-30-2013, 11:04 AM   #151
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead
your rage will pass and you'll come to your senses. Flacco is getting paid a bit much, but he is a quality qb in that system when rice is healthy. Tebow should talk to Kurt Warner and pick up some tips on bagging groceries
Oh, there is no Rage at all I have never been of Flacco, Even when he was the qb when I attended at U of Delaware his sorry *** has not changed 1 but. The only consistency he has is over and under throwing.

Unread 09-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #152
DBLJ
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ
Oh, there is no Rage at all I have never been of Flacco, Even when he was the qb when I attended at U of Delaware his sorry *** has not changed 1 but. The only consistency he has is over and under throwing.
That's better consistency then Tebow.
Unread 09-30-2013, 12:18 PM   #153
Victory4US
2011 JK Wrangler 

Dare I suggest... Detroit - Denver 2014 SB!!! If they will in Lambeau next week, just chew on that thought awhile!
Victory4US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013, 12:35 PM   #154
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory4US View Post
Dare I suggest... Detroit - Denver 2014 SB!!! If they will in Lambeau next week, just chew on that thought awhile!
chewed it, tried to swallow, then had a gag reflex and it ended up all over the IR
Ironhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2013, 08:42 PM   #155
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

This is a serious post from a Jags fan in a Jags forum:

"Although this Sunday we got absolutely rocked, I have to say I'm very unimpressed with colts and their organization. Andrew Luck looks about as average as anyone can be and Trent Richardson looks like just another guy. They spent a first round pick on him and Bradshaw and brown have looked better. They also spent their first pick on Werner which is just laughable. The colts new gm looks like another polian which is great news for everybody in the division.

With that being said I feel pretty confident about our chances of starting our reign over the whole afc south in two years. We will have the best qb and reciever in the division with bridgewater and Blackmon and Caldwell really seems to know what he's doing. The arrow is pointing down for the colts and the jags is definitely going up. "
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #156
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

That may be the most homer post I've ever seen. The jags are brutal and have few if any bright lights.

T rich will be unreal when he grasps the system, which should be any game now. The colts seem to be the only team that has a decent chance to take down den for a sb bid
Unread 10-01-2013, 10:19 PM   #157
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Speaking of the Jags , They just traded OT Monroe to the Ravens. So now my teams O lines is going to be better !
Unread 10-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #158
AKABOB
Incredibly Handsome

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
That may be the most homer post I've ever seen. The jags are brutal and have few if any bright lights.

T rich will be unreal when he grasps the system, which should be any game now. The colts seem to be the only team that has a decent chance to take down den for a sb bid
Really? You lost to Miami, squeak by Oakland, granted you handled the 69ers, but don't break your arm patting yourself on the back by beating the Jags. IU could beat the Jags.

I like the Colts, but I wouldn't say they are the only team to give Denver a scare.
AKABOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2013, 09:48 AM   #159
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKABOB View Post
Really? You lost to Miami, squeak by Oakland, granted you handled the 69ers, but don't break your arm patting yourself on the back by beating the Jags. IU could beat the Jags.

I like the Colts, but I wouldn't say they are the only team to give Denver a scare.
you keep saying you, as if i'm part of the team. I'm a bears fan and a fan of the whole league. dont really care what indy does.

and yes, Den is far and away my favorite to take the afc, indy is one of the few teams that i see growing and getting good enough this season to contend. maybe cincy, but their offense needs to take huge strides and they are handcuffing themselves by playing law firm. kc, miami, and tenn are playing great football, but i dont see that continuing
Unread 10-02-2013, 09:54 AM   #160
AKABOB
Incredibly Handsome

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
you keep saying you, as if i'm part of the team. I'm a bears fan and a fan of the whole league. dont really care what indy does.

and yes, Den is far and away my favorite to take the afc, indy is one of the few teams that i see growing and getting good enough this season to contend. maybe cincy, but their offense needs to take huge strides and they are handcuffing themselves by playing law firm. kc, miami, and tenn are playing great football, but i dont see that continuing
My apologies on assuming you were a Colts fan.

Peyton still aint the greatest in the playoffs. I am a KC fan, so obviously I think they have a chance, but we haven't been good in the playoffs since Phil Dawson was QB. I just don't want to give Denver the trophy yet (mainly cause I hate them) and I definitely see more than one team giving them problems. Heck, even SD looks better this year. The AFC west was horrid last year, but looks tough this year.
Unread 10-02-2013, 10:01 AM   #161
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
My apologies on assuming you were a Colts fan.

Peyton still aint the greatest in the playoffs. I am a KC fan, so obviously I think they have a chance, but we haven't been good in the playoffs since Phil Dawson was QB. I just don't want to give Denver the trophy yet (mainly cause I hate them) and I definitely see more than one team giving them problems. Heck, even SD looks better this year. The AFC west was horrid last year, but looks tough this year.
its still very early and sd hasnt put together a full season that i can remember. i think gates is already past his expected playing time for the season, hahahaha

i grew up loving the chiefs for christian okoye and then derrick thomas. hope they do well but am not a fan of dwayne bowe and charles seems to love the IR.

we'll see if alex smith can continue to produce and if the def continues its top tier play
Unread 10-03-2013, 06:41 AM   #162
AKABOB
Incredibly Handsome

2006 LJ Wrangler 

I've seen it on a couple of schedules now, does anyone know why the Raiders and Chargers are playing at 11:30 PM Sunday night? Are they playing in Fiji?
Unread 10-03-2013, 07:11 AM   #163
DBLJ
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory4US
Not a chance. Wes Welker will drop the game winning catch per usual.
Unread 10-03-2013, 07:49 AM   #164
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I've seen it on a couple of schedules now, does anyone know why the Raiders and Chargers are playing at 11:30 PM Sunday night? Are they playing in Fiji?
Because of the Athletics/Tigers game on Saturday; they aren't going to be able to convert the stadium from baseball to football in time.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 08:09 AM   #165
AKABOB
Incredibly Handsome

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipJ View Post
Because of the Athletics/Tigers game on Saturday; they aren't going to be able to convert the stadium from baseball to football in time.
Ahhhh, good call.
probably going to miss that one.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.