2013-14 NHL season - Page 54 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2013-14 NHL season

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 01-16-2014, 05:03 AM   #796
DNFJ
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

We outplay the penguins and still lose. Can't get into a rhythm when we're in the lead.
We need to make some moves and get some shut down D-man and quit bouncing goaltenders every game.

GMGM is still a moron.

Built Not Bought #704
DNFJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 07:23 AM   #797
LuckyPuck
2006 LJ Wrangler 

So let's see

It looks like we have:

A Pittsburgh fan in NC
A Pittsburgh fan in TN
And a Washington fan in Pittsburgh....

lol

Currently on my 14th Jeep (2006 LJ 4.0 Auto, 3"lift, Pro Comp Extreme wheels, tranny cooler)
LuckyPuck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 07:59 AM   #798
DNFJ
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyPuck View Post
So let's see

It looks like we have:

A Pittsburgh fan in NC
A Pittsburgh fan in TN
And a Washington fan in Pittsburgh....

lol
Haters gonna hate
Built Not Bought #704
Unread 01-16-2014, 08:22 AM   #799
LuckyPuck
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNFJ View Post
Haters gonna hate

Not hating just find it interesting...

anyways nothing wrong with bad taste...lol

Currently on my 14th Jeep (2006 LJ 4.0 Auto, 3"lift, Pro Comp Extreme wheels, tranny cooler)
Unread 01-16-2014, 09:05 AM   #800
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyPuck
So let's see It looks like we have: A Pittsburgh fan in NC A Pittsburgh fan in TN And a Washington fan in Pittsburgh.... lol
I've been a Penguins fan since the early 90s when my best friend in second grade was from Pittsburgh. That was well before the Hurricanes moved to NC from Hartford. The closest thing we had to hockey here was the Raleigh Ice Caps which I went to over a hundred games.
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 09:22 AM   #801
LuckyPuck
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Pens View Post
I've been a Penguins fan since the early 90s when my best friend in second grade was from Pittsburgh. That was well before the Hurricanes moved to NC from Hartford. The closest thing we had to hockey here was the Raleigh Ice Caps which I went to over a hundred games.

I grew up on the East side of Cleveland but they don't have an NHL team so Pittsburgh was the closest. Then I ended up moving to Pittsburgh for a while, then to NC, TC, TN, Back to TX, then TN again...lol

Always been a Steelers fan though, even when I was little. Maybe from watching all the Browns fans being dissapointed all the time..lol

Unread 01-16-2014, 02:58 PM   #802
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyPuck
I grew up on the East side of Cleveland but they don't have an NHL team so Pittsburgh was the closest. Then I ended up moving to Pittsburgh for a while, then to NC, TC, TN, Back to TX, then TN again...lol Always been a Steelers fan though, even when I was little. Maybe from watching all the Browns fans being dissapointed all the time..lol

I've always loved the Steelers. I loved the style of run it down your throat and win it with defense that they used to do before they had a qb that was good.
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 04:52 PM   #803
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Been a caps fan since I was a lil kid. But the fans these days are slowly driving me away from them. It's absolutely aggravating

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 04:56 PM   #804
Matt07WK
2007 WK 

I'm saying the Hawks (even though they're currently in a slump) win the Cup in 6 over Pittsburgh. Look for big wins against Anaheim and Boston this weekend to turn things back around!
Matt07WK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 05:00 PM   #805
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt07WK View Post
I'm saying the Hawks (even though they're currently in a slump) win the Cup in 6 over Pittsburgh. Look for big wins against Anaheim and Boston this weekend to turn things back around!
Wait. Are you seriously making cup predictions mid season? Lol wow. Kinda early for that. And I don't know if you know how difficult it is to go back to back Cups in the NHL.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 01-16-2014, 08:22 PM   #806
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

It was incredibly difficult both times this team did win it. Nashville should have eliminated the hawks in 2010 and Detroit should have done the same in 2013. Then Boston got to watch the best 17 sec in recent times.

There are a couple teams I'm worried about in the hawks division let alone conference
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 08:53 PM   #807
LuckyPuck
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I say either San Jose or ST. Loius finally get their act together and get to the finals. If Fleury doesn't melt down in the playoffs like the last couple years the Pens might make it.

Unread 01-17-2014, 07:33 PM   #808
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Caps hitting the bottom fast. Last time they had three 4 game losing streaks in a season, Glen Hanlon was fired. GMGM or Ted need to do something before this team takes a turn for the worst. They can't beat bad teams and just lost 5-1 the ****ing Blue Jackets.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 01-19-2014, 11:41 AM   #809
DNFJ
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

fire GMGM

we've been saying this for what, 10 years now?
Built Not Bought #704
Unread 01-19-2014, 04:28 PM   #810
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNFJ View Post
fire GMGM

we've been saying this for what, 10 years now?
The problem with GMGM is that he expects different results every season with the same roster. That's the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I actually hope the Caps don't make the playoffs this season in hopes that it'll knock some sense into that organization. They had it too easy for too long in the SouthLeast Division. Now they are in a division with some competition and they can't compete.

Quote:
-Zach

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.