2013-14 NHL season - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2013-14 NHL season

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Reply
Unread 08-06-2013, 04:20 AM   #16
Steel4Pens
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wendell, NC
Posts: 421
I don't think you'll see many more players leave. Geno said he wouldn't leave and even though Ovie has voiced that he would, I don't think he would go unless they won a cup in the next few years

__________________
Freeman Park @ Carolina Beach Pass Holder
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #17
Ironhead
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Westchester, Illinois
Posts: 2,977
i'm in for fantasy, I've been doing espn for a few seasons, great format
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #18
Steel4Pens
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wendell, NC
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead
i'm in for fantasy, I've been doing espn for a few seasons, great format
Are you going to buy the "melted ice" from Chicago from the Stanley Cup Finals? I might buy some just to have some history. I got a vial of water from melted ice from the igloo in Pittsburgh
__________________
Freeman Park @ Carolina Beach Pass Holder
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #19
Ironhead
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Westchester, Illinois
Posts: 2,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Pens View Post
Are you going to buy the "melted ice" from Chicago from the Stanley Cup Finals? I might buy some just to have some history. I got a vial of water from melted ice from the igloo in Pittsburgh
I wasnt planning on it, i'm not big on that kind of stuff. the memories will be there for at least a few more seasons
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 11:17 AM   #20
Ironhead
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Westchester, Illinois
Posts: 2,977
omg, i just read the funniest thing i've seen in a long time, and it came from yahoo sports

"No word if the Bruins will counter by selling bottles of 17-seconds worth of tears ..."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...145000061.html
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #21
Steel4Pens
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wendell, NC
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead

I wasnt planning on it, i'm not big on that kind of stuff. the memories will be there for at least a few more seasons
You could buy the stitches from Shaw's face from game 6. They are selling them for charity.
__________________
Freeman Park @ Carolina Beach Pass Holder
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 10:17 AM   #22
Steel4Pens
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wendell, NC
Posts: 421
25 years ago today Gretzky was traded from Edmonton to LA Kings.
__________________
Freeman Park @ Carolina Beach Pass Holder
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 10:45 AM   #23
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today
 
DangFoo's Avatar
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 2,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Pens View Post
25 years ago today Gretzky was traded from Edmonton to LA Kings.
That's scary ... 25 years just like that. If we can repeat such a huge trade in honor of said anniversary, then I'd like to ask that the San Jose Sharks acquire either Stamkos or Tavares.
DangFoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #24
Steel4Pens
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wendell, NC
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangFoo

That's scary ... 25 years just like that. If we can repeat such a huge trade in honor of said anniversary, then I'd like to ask that the San Jose Sharks acquire either Stamkos or Tavares.
I was only two. So I can't say I remember that day. I don't think there will ever be a trade of that size again.
__________________
Freeman Park @ Carolina Beach Pass Holder
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #25
Hilblee
Registered User
1989 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Layton, UT
Posts: 16
Hilblee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013, 01:02 PM   #26
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Posts: 10,831
Can't wait for the season to start. Looks like I'll have to get gamecenter live so I can catch the Caps games.

Anyone know how much it is for a full season?
__________________
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #27
Steel4Pens
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wendell, NC
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport
Can't wait for the season to start. Looks like I'll have to get gamecenter live so I can catch the Caps games.

Anyone know how much it is for a full season?
Generally about $200
__________________
Freeman Park @ Carolina Beach Pass Holder
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #28
Hilblee
Registered User
1989 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Layton, UT
Posts: 16
I get "Center Ice" through comcast for about 160 every year. I always use it for my birthday present for myself---ha
Hilblee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #29
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilblee View Post
I get "Center Ice" through comcast for about 160 every year. I always use it for my birthday present for myself---ha
That's not too bad. Worst comes to worst I just stream it online from some Russian website hahahaha
__________________
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013, 02:20 PM   #30
Ironhead
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Westchester, Illinois
Posts: 2,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilblee View Post
I get "Center Ice" through comcast for about 160 every year. I always use it for my birthday present for myself---ha
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
That's not too bad. Worst comes to worst I just stream it online from some Russian website hahahaha
wow, maybe thats why i opted for the nhl.com package for $60
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.