2012 NFL season - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2012 NFL season

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #76
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBLJ
Put your bets on the Pats.
I hate to say it but the Pats look complete this year. My girlfriend is a Pats fan and me being a Steelers fan makes for interesting Sundays

Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #77
mjmurphy926
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Go Broncos! Haven't had this feeling around here since Elway and the boys were winning Superbowls! Manning was unbelievable against the #1 D in football last year. I have a good feeling about this season!
Unread 09-13-2012, 09:18 AM   #78
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Prediction for tonight.....Pack 28-24. No way they start the season 0-2 at home.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012, 09:10 PM   #79
nwiTJdave

The pack are killin us tonight. Not even close. ****ing pathetic!

Kudos to the packers for playing a great game though.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012, 11:16 PM   #80
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjmurphy926 View Post
Go Broncos! Haven't had this feeling around here since Elway and the boys were winning Superbowls! Manning was unbelievable against the #1 D in football last year. I have a good feeling about this season!
Here is the deal with the Bronco's and Elway I see. Elway is playing to get a SB in the next few seasons. They threw away and up and coming QB that could have been good. Tebow wasn't bad and was improving. Manning has two seasons at most left. What will they do when they need a QB and can't get anyone good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post
The pack are killin us tonight. Not even close. ****ing pathetic!

Kudos to the packers for playing a great game though.
I loved it, really did. I looked at the Bears facebook page after they beat the Colts and one person wrote "Superbowl". A former coworker and and annoying Bears fan was gloating since Sunday about them. I said play a real team and then talk. The Colts will be good again, but it will take time.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2012, 08:03 AM   #81
hawksfan
2010 JK Wrangler 

All I ask for christmas is for my Hawks to beat the cowgirls this sunday. If that happens, I will post the pix of the 5 co-workers wearing my Seahawks jersey's!! tough living in Texas!!
hawksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2012, 08:05 AM   #82
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well, both of those defenses are awesome and both offenses will continue to get better. The December game is gonna be GOOOOOOD.
Unread 09-14-2012, 11:12 AM   #83
AKABOB
Incredibly Handsome

1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

Question for the Fantasy guys:

How does/did your league score the touchdown by the punter for GB last night? Regular offensive play or Defense/special teams?

The person I am playing this week has the GB defense and special teams. He did not get points for it and brought the question up. I could probably make an argument for both sides, just wondering what the consensus on the leagues were doing on that one.
AKABOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2012, 06:37 PM   #84
mjmurphy926
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99goldxj View Post
Here is the deal with the Bronco's and Elway I see. Elway is playing to get a SB in the next few seasons. They threw away and up and coming QB that could have been good. Tebow wasn't bad and was improving. Manning has two seasons at most left. What will they do when they need a QB and can't get anyone good.
First of all, I'd gladly take a Superbowl in the next few seasons! By "They threw away and up and coming QB that could have been good." are you speaking of Tebow? Tebow is a great kid and a tough football player, but he's hardly a great QB. Did you follow the Broncos last year? I did. Tebow pulled out some amazing wins by doing things that NFL defenses weren't used to, but the league started catching on. We lost our last 3 games and almost blew a playoff spot. Good thing the Raiders suck so bad.

Manning is 36. When Elway was 36, he hadn't won a Superbowl yet. He won 2 after. Manning just threw his 400th TD. When Brett Favre and Dan Marino (the only other 2 QBs to throw 400) were 36, they hadn't thrown their 400th TD yet. I see at least 3 good years left for Manning and possibly as many as 5.

Look up Brock Osweiler. He was the youngest QB in the draft this year. The Broncos picked him in the second round. He's young, but loaded with talent. Perfect guy to have for the future. He can sit and watch the master for 3 to 5 years, then he'll be ready to go.
Unread 09-15-2012, 05:26 AM   #85
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKABOB View Post
Question for the Fantasy guys:

How does/did your league score the touchdown by the punter for GB last night? Regular offensive play or Defense/special teams?

The person I am playing this week has the GB defense and special teams. He did not get points for it and brought the question up. I could probably make an argument for both sides, just wondering what the consensus on the leagues were doing on that one.
It was actually the backup TE that scored the TD, but it would still be scored as a regular offensive play since it was a passing TD (which don't fall into D/ST scoring, obviously). In any other case (direct snap, hand-off, fumble advance, etc) it would be D/ST points.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012, 08:47 AM   #86
nwiTJdave

Tebow is an awful qb. He can't throw for ****. If he had the arm strength and accuracy of a normal qb then yes he'd be a good NFL qb but he can't put zip on the ball. RGIII is Tebow with an Eli Manning arm

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #87
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

New England and Baltimore Ravens upset today.......very nice
Red Jeep Club #656
Unread 09-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #88
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Pens View Post
New England and Baltimore Ravens upset today.......very nice
That's excellent.

Solid Colts win today, I'm happy.

Anyone else catch this ridiculous block by Golden Tate?
Unread 09-16-2012, 05:32 PM   #89
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ill take a Steelers win. But never understood why a coach will continue to play his players when his team is obviously out of contention and there's 30 seconds left. Why risk injuries when you know you can't win?
Red Jeep Club #656
Unread 09-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #90
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Go eagles. 2-0. Whoooo.
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.