2012 jeep wrangler sport or sahara? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2012 jeep wrangler sport or sahara?

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 06-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
tjreisi

2012 jeep wrangler sport or sahara?

I am buying a new jeep when I get out of basic training I am very excited I have never owned a jeep product before I wanted to post this thread because I'm not sure what jeep to go with I know I want the 4-door unlimited but I'm still trying to decide between the Sahara or sport even though the Sahara is out of my price range is it worth the money to save for it here is what I will be doing with my jeep I will be driving it back and forth to work and do some occasional off roading but not to much and I will be modifying the hell out of it what is your opinion what should I go with?

tjreisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 10:43 AM   #2
Boonking
2004 TJ Wrangler 

1. Use punctuation, that's hard as hell to read!
2. Unless you love the painted fender flares on the Sahara get the Sport and build it up the way you want it.
Unread 06-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
RogueSpear2023
2003 TJ Wrangler 

The Sahara is an appearance package and that's pretty much it. I would get the sport of the two.

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
4.0L, 42RLE, Dual Tops, Full Doors, JKS Front Disconnects, Cragar Soft 8 Black Wheels, 33x12.5x15 Goodyear Duratracs, .75" Front Coil Spacers, Bushwacker 6" Flat Fender Flares, Skid Row Steering Box Skid, LubeLockers, Rubicon Locker Mod, OBA, Cobra 19 Ultra III CB, 3' Firestik, Rough Country 2.2 Steering Stabilizer, RC 1.25" BL, RC 1" MML, RC Grab Handles, Fog Lamp Bent Pin Mod, 4" Apline S Series Speakers, Kenwood Excelon 6.5" Speakers, 6.5" JL Audio 6W3V3 Subwoofer (in center console) w/MTX Thunder 202 amp, IPF H4 Headlight Housing, Sliverstar H4 bulbs.

TJ Tech Boot Camp
TJ Specs

"Buying a jeep and not taking it off road, is like buying a dragster and never taking it to the track"
RogueSpear2023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
JFranko
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Honestly I'd probably spring for the Sahara. I'm just going off Jeeps website but the price difference is less than $1000 if you add the stuff to the Sport S that is included in the Sahara. Some of the stuff I wouldn't care about, like the side steps, but I don't know if I'd ever spend $27k on a new vehicle that didn't have power mirrors, and hands free calling.
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #494
JFranko is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.