2012 AMA Supercross. - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2012 AMA Supercross.

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-14-2012, 10:17 PM   #106
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaJeepman21
Yea I thought Barcia was moving to the 450 for 2013 SX season.

So Reed and Canard are out for this season. Sucks, I love Canard. He's a hell of an outdoors racer.
Yeah. He will officially become full-time 450 rider at the Monster Cup this fall.

I like Canard because he helps out Missouri boy/lucky bastard (have you seen his wife?) Jimmy Albertson a lot. Top Jimmy FTMFW!

Unread 05-14-2012, 10:35 PM   #107
Davis88
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah my bad, dunno why I thought he was stepping up to the big bikes for outdoors. Will make for a great 250 season then with him and Tomac getting it on. I hope Baggett can get consistent this year, the kid flies when he's confident and healthy. I love Canard, awesome style and a great person. His goon riding vids are hilarious
Davis88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.