2012 AMA Supercross. - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2012 AMA Supercross.

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-29-2012, 01:40 AM   #91
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Honda claims the East and West Lites titles. Honda's got the best bikes and riders out there.

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2012, 09:25 AM   #92
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

PC has the best bikes. Everybody knows that. Not going to argue about the riders as it's about 85% rider 15% bike.
Unread 05-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #93
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

One hour until Vegas Live!

I hope there are still some riders able to compete.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #94
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Pretty uneventful race night.....no real surprises. Bring on the outdoors.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 05-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #95
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

****. Missed last night. I knew I would since I went to see the Avengers then crashed at a buddies house.

I'm ready for the outdoors. That's some real fast racing.

-Jack
Unread 05-06-2012, 02:19 PM   #96
NICER1
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Barcia going to muscle milk honda factory team!!!!! stewart going yellow,like I kind of said before him and allesi and their moron fathers belong on the same team. Some dont like Bam bam but he rides alot like Pastrana did back 2001. It looks like the future will be better than the current 450 class. Bam Bam and Tomac with roczen were faster in lites than milsaps and dungy. LOL. I dont like js7 but think outdoors is his this year, atleast untill barcia plants him into the bleechers.
Unread 05-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #97
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Bam Bam and Tomac with roczen were faster in lites than milsaps and dungy. LOL.
You have to figure in track conditions and the fact that nobody was close to Dungy, so he didn't have to push it, at all.

Bubba is a baby, a talented baby, but a baby none the less.

Unread 05-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #98
NICER1
2006 TJ Wrangler 

SX is over, Im gonna miss you guys LOL. Some one start a new thread when outdoors start. Cant wait till Red bud, I havent been there since 1992 racing on fri-night before the pros. I snunk into a pro practice on sat morn and It took ezra lusk and mc graph 3 laps to pass me[for the second time]I will never forget that, I was a decent Aclass rider and was in 4th going down a straight as fast as could hang on, those two passed me in at least 6th wide open, we made a turn and I never saw them again. Watching those guys on tv or even in person dont give their speed any justice... When I snuck out on the track my whole goal was to get a pic of me racing the factory guys, but I couldnt get close. now all I got is this stupid story. For those of you who dont know 1993 is when mcgraph started his 250 king quest.
Unread 05-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #99
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'll start the the outdoors thread when it begins. I think it's better racing than SX anyway. Nice, open, and ****ing fast.

-Jack
Unread 05-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #100
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaJeepman21
I'll start the the outdoors thread when it begins. I think it's better racing than SX anyway. Nice, open, and ****ing fast.
I'd like to get back to Millville, I saw RC win the great mud race there.

Unread 05-11-2012, 12:26 AM   #101
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
I'd like to get back to Millville, I saw RC win the great mud race there.
I want to go to Millville so bad. I have neighbors that go up there every year and ride amateur day or whatever on Sunday. The adult ag teacher at my high school used to go there back i the 90's (he was a pretty fast B rider back then) before he broke both ankles when he cased a jump at a fair race. I hate them all. Millville looks awesome. According to the ag teacher it's better than awesome. As soon as someone mentions Millville he gets all misty eyed and nostalgic and talks about how it's the best track in history. Haha.
Unread 05-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #102
NICER1
2006 TJ Wrangler 

that would be so cool to have a teacher ride,race and talk about it.One thing is fore sure is,it will never ever leave you. My new neighbor is in his mid 60's [retired] and we have been to atleast 4 sx's in two years and going to red bud. Its really funny we also go to to local tracks and run stop watches for a few of the more serious guys.LOL. once a racer always a racer.
Unread 05-14-2012, 01:42 PM   #103
Davis88
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICER1 View Post
I dont like js7 but think outdoors is his this year, atleast untill barcia plants him into the bleechers.
Agreed JS7 will be on a bike that will benefit him, Yamaha can't get their **** together. Barcia's gonna be fast though and Stewart can't keep it on two wheels. I'd love to see bam bam get a championship he rookie year, kid's a beast. I wonder who, if anyone, will be on the 22 bike now that Townley is hurt.
Davis88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #104
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Pretty sure Barcia is staying on 250F this year. Haven't heard/read anything from vurb or racer x or anything about him riding a 450 outdoors this year.

There will be no 22 bike outdoors. Reed tweeted a day or so ago that since BT is hurt he is just going to focus on 2013.
Unread 05-14-2012, 10:36 PM   #105
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Yea I thought Barcia was moving to the 450 for 2013 SX season.

So Reed and Canard are out for this season. Sucks, I love Canard. He's a hell of an outdoors racer.

-Jack

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.