2012 AMA Supercross. - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2012 AMA Supercross.

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 03-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #46
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
One hour until another night of LIVE Supercross racing!
Oh man. I completely forgot about this thread. I lost track of watching the races the 4th or 5th race, whenever Speed didn't broadcast live for the first time. I've actually lost track of the whole season...again.

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #47
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaJeepman21

Oh man. I completely forgot about this thread. I lost track of watching the races the 4th or 5th race, whenever Speed didn't broadcast live for the first time. I've actually lost track of the whole season...again.
Reed is done.
Stewart sucks.
Dungey is hit and miss.
Villipoto is better than everyone.
Windham still can't get it done, but continues to be a fan favorite.
Everyone else needs all the guys I just mentioned to not show up, just to have a chance.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #48
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I wouldn't say K Dub can't get it done. He finished fourth.

Kyle Partridge walked by me in the pits. I'm 6'5" and I had to look up at him. I have no idea how he rides so fast when he's so folded up on the bike.

Roczen might have won if he could have loosened up. He even said he was riding horrible after the race. He was casing stuff all over the place.

I though Musquin would do better on the 350.

I'm tired of Barcia winning already.

Jimmy Albertson had a bad race.

I could sort of hear after leaving the dome. Bikes have gotten quieter since 2009.
Unread 03-04-2012, 08:04 AM   #49
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8Hondas View Post
I wouldn't say K Dub can't get it done. He finished fourth.
That's not getting it done....winning would be getting it done. I'm pulling for him every weekend.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 03-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #50
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
That's not getting it done....winning would be getting it done.
If you say so. IMO just making the mains every weekend at his age with all the fast young guys is getting it done. I'm glad he does though. I love watching him ride. Poetry in motion. No wasted energy. Plus he's just an all around good guy.
Unread 03-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #51
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Windham finished in 3rd.

That track was just crazy. It was a good race...but it wasn't. It cool to watch and all but very slow. Reminds me of the 2006 Daytona. I was really surprised Stewart won.

-Jack
Unread 03-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #52
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I was hoping K-Dub (AKA: K-Mud) would pull out the victory. He finally made the podium though, so that counts as getting it done.

I was surprised Stewart didn't crash and was wishing Villipoto would have fallen again, and again, just to close the points gap and make the rest of the season a bit more interesting. All he has to do now is stay on two wheels and he'll win the championship.

Unread 03-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #53
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

How about the two strokes making it into the night show! Braaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!
Unread 03-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #54
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8Hondas
How about the two strokes making it into the night show! Braaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!
I was thinking more like: rinnnng, ding ding ding, rinnnnng ding ding ding.

Unread 03-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #55
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Stewart crashes again.
K-Dub gets taken out as a result of Stewart's crash, wins the LCQ, but goes down in the main and eventually pulls out.
Mike Allesi chokes again.
Villipoto wins, again, and increases his ponts lead to a "all he has to do is finish every race and he wins the championship" margin.

I doubt we'll see too much actual racing from Villipoto for the rest of the season.

Things are about to get real boring in the SX class.

Unread 03-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #56
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
Things are about to get real boring in the SX class.
They got boring as soon as Reed had that big endo. He was the only one who had anything for RV on weekly basis.
Unread 03-17-2012, 11:25 PM   #57
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8Hondas View Post
They got boring as soon as Reed had that big endo. He was the only one who had anything for RV on weekly basis.
Yep. I thought this year had a bit of potential, but it's not looking like it. It's up to the 250's to make it interesting.

Unread 03-18-2012, 08:39 AM   #58
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I didn't get to watch the race but I was following the Supercross updates on Facebook. Stewart out in the heat, won't come back, Windham down and has to go to the LCQ...I hoping I'll catch a rerun today.

Supercross class is over for the season. Villipoto's won. SX Lites East is probably over. Barcia has a 20+ points lead on everyone. SX Lites West is going to be good though.

-Jack
Unread 03-18-2012, 06:28 PM   #59
NICER1
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Next year will be the best yet, reed and canard comin back. Rv defendin, JS7 getting his butt kicked by his dad, throw in barcia we know he can ride 450s. I think Rv will set the bar two high and take himself out like st louis a few years ago. So I predict the 2013 champ will be the guy with the most second place finishes like a dungy or healthy reed. Plus justin braten and davey milsaps are getting better weekly. But this year no one will stop rv. And im hopein windham gets a few more podiums.If kdub cant do it now he never will.2nd -3rd is up for grabs.
Unread 03-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #60
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

10-minutes until the first gate drop.

I read that James Stewart is out for this round....baby. He knows he's out of the hunt, so I'm sure we'll see less and less of him.

All I need now is my recliner and a pizza.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.