2012 AMA Supercross. - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2012 AMA Supercross.

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #31
Lamont_24
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I think I'm gonna vote for Stewart this season. Maybe dungey, I liked dungey when he was in 250's but I'm not so sure anymore. Stewart's kick *** though even if he is African American.

[COLOR="Indigo"]Purple Jeep Club member #13[/COLOR]
Lamont_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #32
cory4um
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Stewart is fast!!! But seems to not like staying on his bike lol.
I see Dungey having another good season.
I hope this season is as exciting as the last
cory4um is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012, 10:45 PM   #33
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory4um
Stewart is fast!!! But seems to not like staying on his bike lol.
I see Dungey having another good season.
I hope this season is as exciting as the last
Stewart is a heat race guy. Doesn't ride smart in the mains. Always hits somebody or wads himself up trying to go faster than the track will allow.

Might be getting tickets to the St. Louis round. Hopefully Roczen will be good to go by then. He's the man. Musquin seems pretty cool too but he's riding west region.
Unread 01-15-2012, 10:49 PM   #34
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Did you get rid of the Kawi 125?

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #35
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaJeepman21
Did you get rid of the Kawi 125?
Yeah. Ended up taking a big hit on it though. I only ever had one guy call about it even though it was priced pretty reasonably. Booked for $1375 with just the exhaust listed as an extra. NADA didn't have options for the loads of extras it came with. Took $1200 because I was tired of it taking up space in the garage.
Unread 01-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #36
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8Hondas View Post
Yeah. Ended up taking a big hit on it though. I only ever had one guy call about it even though it was priced pretty reasonably. Booked for $1375 with just the exhaust listed as an extra. NADA didn't have options for the loads of extras it came with. Took $1200 because I was tired of it taking up space in the garage.
Damn. I'm listing my 2007 Honda Crf150F for $1,700. That's what I really need for it. IF I absolutely have to I can take $1,500.

-Jack
Unread 01-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #37
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Didn't watch the race and now just heard of Trey and Ryan's crash. Both broke vertebrae but as far as I know they have 100% movement. That is the scariest thing about motocross, landing on people. I almost did it once. You feel so helpless because there's nothing you can do about it. Just watch and hope nothing bad happens.

-Jack
Unread 01-22-2012, 10:41 PM   #38
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah. It's just part of the sport though. I do think they should find a way to make the tuff-block covers stay on the tuff-blocks better. Put a drawstring on the bottom or something. That whole incident peobably never would have happened if Trey didn't have one in his rear wheel.
Unread 01-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #39
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I thought this weekends racing was kind of lame......and the coverage sucked, both on CBS and Speed. Why does Speed show the winner cross the line then cut away? There was a race going on for second place and it would have been nice to see and not just read about it. Idiots. All the jabbering on CBS could be cut and the second heat race could be shown instead. Idiots. The live coverage is the only coverage that is even remotely watchable.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #40
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
I thought this weekends racing was kind of lame......and the coverage sucked, both on CBS and Speed. Why does Speed show the winner cross the line then cut away? There was a race going on for second place and it would have been nice to see and not just read about it. Idiots. All the jabbering on CBS could be cut and the second heat race could be shown instead. Idiots. The live coverage is the only coverage that is even remotely watchable.
I thought the racing was alright. Sucks that Musquin crashed though.

I do agree the coverage sucked but that's just what happens when you only have an hour time slot. They could at least show both heats though.
Unread 01-24-2012, 06:35 AM   #41
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8Hondas View Post
Sucks that Musquin crashed though.
That looked painful.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 01-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #42
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Durt Wurx guys need to pack the entrance sides of berms all the way around. That could have been avoided if his front wheel didn't just get swallowed upon landing.
Unread 03-03-2012, 05:29 PM   #43
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

One hour until another night of LIVE Supercross racing!

Unread 03-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #44
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Just about time for the 450 main.

Unread 03-03-2012, 09:17 PM   #45
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
Just about time for the 450 main.
That was the most boring race ever.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.