2012-2013 NHL Season - Page 54 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2012-2013 NHL Season

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #796
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Round 2 for Caps/pens tonight.

Got my Caps/Sabres tickets for march 17th. 400 section dead center ice. Perfect seating for seeing everything imo. Face value is 115. I paid 65 a peice through my bud.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #797
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Mayers fights Torres early in the game. He knew it was coming. God I love this game. 1-0 Hawks with 6 to go in the first.
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #798
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Kaner. 2-0 Hawks.
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Unread 02-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #799
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well Caps didnt play 60 minutes of hockey again. Oates pulled neuvirth after the second goal was scored. Not sure what he was thinking since Holtby is swiss cheese.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 02-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #800
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

3-0 Hawks, 3rd was from bolly. 2nd 5-3 for the Hawks now.
Unread 02-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #801
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

KANER makes it 4-0. Hat trick alert.
Unread 02-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #802
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Kane tied in first with Stamkos with 18 pts.
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #803
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Penguins beat the Capitals 5-2, Crosby extends his point streak to 6 games, Hurricanes win in OT and I was off to watch them both.....great night in my house.
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #804
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger_Wagon View Post
Kane tied in first with Stamkos with 18 pts.
Ugh. In my draft I thought I could out smart everybody and I drafted Landeskog instead of Kane. I have Stamkos I coulda had both
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #805
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

5-1 Hawks.
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #806
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

6-1 Hawks.
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #807
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Pens View Post
Penguins beat the Capitals 5-2, Crosby extends his point streak to 6 games, Hurricanes win in OT and I was off to watch them both.....great night in my house.
Yeah it was a GREAT first period that I actually enjoyed watching, went downhill from there. Caps never EVER play a full 60 minutes of hockey. I've given up on having a successful season, I just enjoy watching them play, win or lose. I've never turned off a game in the 16 years I've watched them play because them being beat. Seeing all these fair weather *****es on my FB annoy me.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #808
Hurley91

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_wagon View Post
kane tied in first with stamkos with 18 pts.
Friggin' rights he is!
Hurley91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #809
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
Yeah it was a GREAT first period that I actually enjoyed watching, went downhill from there. Caps never EVER play a full 60 minutes of hockey. I've given up on having a successful season, I just enjoy watching them play, win or lose. I've never turned off a game in the 16 years I've watched them play because them being beat. Seeing all these fair weather *****es on my FB annoy me.
Haha fair weather in fans in DC?? You gotta be kidding me!!

(Nationals, Caps before #8)
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #810
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJXJ91 View Post
Haha fair weather in fans in DC?? You gotta be kidding me!!

(Nationals, Caps before #8)
Dude you have NO idea

Before Nats started winning, "**** the Nationals, they suck just another typical DC team, baseball is irrelevant"

Nationals make the playoffs (SAME PERSON) "ZOMFG, Nats in the playoffs! Go Nats, always been a fan!!"

Shoot me, please. Caps before Ovi was even worse but he did make the Caps popular (and drive the price of tickets up )

Quote:
-Zach

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.