2012-2013 NHL Season - Page 53 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2012-2013 NHL Season

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperCyber Sale on RUBICON EXPRESS - Short Arms, Long Arms, Tra

Unread 02-05-2013, 09:00 PM   #781
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

WTF is going on in SJ??!!!

The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 09:13 PM   #782
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger_Wagon View Post
I don't know. I don't have that game on. The flyers/lightning game was the only one on tonight.
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #783
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger_Wagon
Tie game; excellent stuff from both sides in the 1st period.
DangFoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 09:25 PM   #784
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Combined age for the 3 Hawks scorers is 64yrs 5 mos... Holy moly.
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Unread 02-05-2013, 09:32 PM   #785
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Pens View Post
I guarantee you that any fan the chants "Crosby Sucks" would love to have him on their team with his talent. Just like Stamkos, Ovie, Malkin, Marleau, Kane etc.
I wouldnt love to have Crosby or Malkin on the Flyers. Id take the rest tho
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 10:05 PM   #786
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

thats why Johnny T is one of the best players in the game. that steal was sick
Ironhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 10:10 PM   #787
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Talk about a stick lift. The Captain pick pocketed him in front of the net. Kaner buried it in the wide open cage.
Unread 02-05-2013, 11:12 PM   #788
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hawks Win.

8-0-2.
Unread 02-06-2013, 12:37 AM   #789
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger_Wagon View Post
Hawks Win.

8-0-2.
It's sick that they have done this with the opening schedule they have had. It seems like Chicago and Pittsburgh have not played at home any. I think both teams have played 7 on the road and 3 at home. Thats brutal
Red Jeep Club #656
Unread 02-06-2013, 01:16 AM   #790
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

For my fellow Hawks fans

Unread 02-06-2013, 03:49 AM   #791
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/ey...-canadian-fans

Thats awesome. I wonder how well it will work. Maybe we can get it down here.
Red Jeep Club #656
Unread 02-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #792
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

There's no way multiple runs aren't taken at him

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/02/...ppens-happens/

Quote:
(CBS) - It was one of the most brutal hits you’ll see in hockey.

When Coyotes forward Raffi Torres clocked Marian Hossa during last season’s playoffs, he forever earned the ire of Blackhawks fans. For the hit, Torres was suspended for 25 games, missing all of the Coyotes playoff run.

Now, in just his third game back, Torres will face the Blackhawks in Phoenix on Thursday night.

“It is what it is,” Torres said Wednesday. “Obviously, (the Blackhawks are) off to a great start. Whatever happens out there, happens. I’m sure they just want to go out there and get the ‘W.’ It’ll be a good test for us. We got a good team coming in here, the best team in the league.

“At the end of the day, it’s hockey. Whatever happens out there, happens. We’ll see how it pans out.”

When asked if he expects the Blackhawks to retaliate, Torres wasn’t sure what to expect.

“It’s tough to say,” Torres said. “My mindset is the same way I always get ready for games – to go over the things in my head that I need to get done. I’m not going to veer off from what I have to do out there, just go out and play hard.”

Looking back, Torres said the entire experience has made him a better person – even if that means changing the way he plays.

“We have to protect the top players in our league,” Torres said. “If it’s going to take me thinking a little and not just running around with my head cut off, then that’s what it’s going to take.

“I was over it the day after they told me I got 25 games. I look at it as for everything negative that happens to you, there’s a positive that comes out of it. I learned a lot about myself over the last eight, nine months.”

Unread 02-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #793
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

torres is a piece of **** that should have been banned for a full season. he better be on his best behavior as he has been claiming, or he will get banned for life
Ironhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 04:20 PM   #794
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I can barely stand to watch that hit any more.
Unread 02-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #795
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I LOVE this commercial. So glad someone finally put it. Foley's calls give me the chills...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.