2012-2013 NHL Season - Page 103 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2012-2013 NHL Season

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 03-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #1531
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post
I love Frolik. He's not become the player I thought he would be though. I thought when he first got here he was going to replace kaner. I'm glad kane is coming around though.
I felt the same about Eric Fehr when he got drafted. Everyone had high hopes for him to be a great second line player. He got plagued with injuries and is now back to being the hard working player he is. I see him getting a contract extension with the Caps.

As far as frolik goes, never saw him as a replacement for Kaner

Unread 03-08-2013, 08:17 PM   #1532
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Tazer!!!
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #1533
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hahaha did you guys hear that "Lets Go Hawks" chant???
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #1534
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Its crazy how the Hawks dont need to play super physical to shut other teams down. Playing straight up good hockey.
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #1535
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

hey that goal went in because of the high altitude
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:39 PM   #1536
nwiTJdave

Two frickin games in a row that aren't on my package. The NHL network game is blacked out and the bulls game is on Comcast sports. Must wait till 945 for it to come on. Bull ****.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #1537
nwiTJdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post

I felt the same about Eric Fehr when he got drafted. Everyone had high hopes for him to be a great second line player. He got plagued with injuries and is now back to being the hard working player he is. I see him getting a contract extension with the Caps.

As far as frolik goes, never saw him as a replacement for Kaner
Two years ago when kane was out partying and not living up to expectations, I was on the let's trade him wagon.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:41 PM   #1538
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post

Two years ago when kane was out partying and not living up to expectations, I was on the let's trade him wagon.
Hahaha I forgot about that phase of his career.
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #1539
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

These announcers should get off the avs dick.
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:46 PM   #1540
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hand on heart, I never thought trading Kane was an option in my mind. I knew he would come around. He was just a freaking kid.
Unread 03-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #1541
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Kane should have been a Flyer. But we got screwed and got plagued with the second pick and JVR
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:07 PM   #1542
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

God dammit.... ****ing weak... And they're dropping like flies now. There goes Stalberg.
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:07 PM   #1543
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Welp... 3-1 Colorado. ****ing hell.
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:10 PM   #1544
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Why is this call taking so ****ing long!!!!!!
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:11 PM   #1545
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Oh look now the Avs have fans...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.