2011-2012 NBA Season - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2011-2012 NBA Season

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 01-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

2011-2012 NBA Season

I realize there may not be too many basketball fans here, but I'm a huge Bulls fan and of basketball in general.

Bulls are 5-1, after a HUGE comeback win against the Hawks last night, the MVP D Rose had a lot to do with that... I think he has a shot to repeat as MVP.

Still on the fence about Boozer and Noah... some games they're irrelevant, some games they're huge contributors. Then there's the bench mob, I think the Bulls are the deepest team in the league which will help down the road in this fast paced season with teams playing back-to back-to back games at some points.

Of course the Heat are the team to take down this year, but I think it can be done.

Who you guys got?

The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #2
Hurley91

Basketball is ghay.
697723.jpg  
Unread 01-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #3
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

As a Canadian, you can either be a Toronto Raptors fan or just irrelevant (while both are the same thing) in basketball discussions.

So is hockey

I take that back I also love hockey, you've got me beat here...
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Unread 01-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #4
JSB Jeep
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I've got the Clippers coming out of the West. They've really upgraded their team this year. Unfortunately Miami is probably gonna take it all..........
JSB Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #5
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSB Jeep View Post
I've got the Clippers coming out of the West. They've really upgraded their team this year. Unfortunately Miami is probably gonna take it all..........
Bulls turned Lob City into Sob City the other night. I agree they are a great team with the addition of CP3.

I think CP3 is a great PG, but I just don't think he has that KILLER instinct that guys like DRose have. Like that Hawks game for instance. DRose has that Jordan like sense to take over the offense and the entire game when it's time. DRose wants to spread the offense to the rest of his teammates, but if they're down and the rest of the team is not producing, he can take his game to another level and finish it.

It's really Jordan-esque what Derrick is doing, and at only 23 years old, too.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm one of the biggest Jordan fans to ever live, and his statue outside the UC reads "Best there ever was, best there ever will be" and I believe that to be 100% true. However, production wise and mentality wise... DRose is the next best thing to come after Kobe. LeBron can't finish. He's all talent, no heart. He doesn't want it as much as DRose.

Just my take on things.

Unread 01-05-2012, 01:04 AM   #6
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
I'm awesome like that!
Why does EVERY one of your posts have this embedded in it?

Last edited by Virmagicus; 01-05-2012 at 01:17 AM.. Reason: removed link from spammer
Unread 01-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #7
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Thank God Derrick Rose is ok after that nasty spill he took last night... Missing him is the last thing they need with Orlando upcoming.
Unread 01-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #8
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

This would equal 10 rings in a row...
Unread 01-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #9
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Da Bulls move to 9-2. DRose had 31 tonight...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.