2010 Rubicon 4D exhaust - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 2010 Rubicon 4D exhaust

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 12-27-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
newrubicon
2013 JK Wrangler 

2010 Rubicon 4D exhaust

Hello, I'm new to your forum. I just ordered a 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, and other than adding a K&N filter I was thinking of an exhaust upgrade. Does anyone have any thoughts on any systems? Brand? single, dual. I'm just looking to improve power and a little sound. Thanks

newrubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
USMC_XJ
2003 WJ 

Welcome to the forum.

You will have better luck posting this in the JK technical forum. Or a mod can move it.

No idea on the exhaust, but I would look more into the K&N. It has been proven to provide no real gain, and actually lets more dirt through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob99
The next time you want to tell a story but not get people's opinions, rather than post it on an internet forum, open up Microsoft Word, type your story there, then click on the little X in the top right corner and then hit yourself in the head with a sledge hammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat
If he finds the yj section im putting round headlights on mine.
USMC_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #3
newrubicon
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the fast reply, didn't know that about the K&N, definitely going to check that. Thanks for steering me to the right form. Can I ask, why the JK? Is that a Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon model code? This is my first Jeep. thanks again, Steve
Unread 12-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #4
USMC_XJ
2003 WJ 

Yes. the 87-95 Wranglers are the YJ, 97-06 are the TJs, and the 07-Present are the JK's.

There are codes for every jeep.
Usually it will say what someone has here:
<--------------

You should fill out your profile. Go over to the JK tech forum and you can read the stickies for any and all questions you have. This place is really great.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob99
The next time you want to tell a story but not get people's opinions, rather than post it on an internet forum, open up Microsoft Word, type your story there, then click on the little X in the top right corner and then hit yourself in the head with a sledge hammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat
If he finds the yj section im putting round headlights on mine.
USMC_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #5
newrubicon
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thanks much for the help. Looking forward to this forum.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.