Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

2009 VMA's

2K views 61 replies 30 participants last post by  2006_Sport 
#1 ·
Dude I HATE kanye West! He is such a ****y stupid ignorant piece of you know what (trying to keep from typing anything that might get me in trouble with the admins) but did anyone see what he did when taylor swift won best female video? He grabbed the mic from taylor swift and said that Beyonce had the best video. What a worthless liberal obama zombie. I am not a fan of Taylor Swift or Beyonce, but what he did was so worthless and I hate him even more than I did when he said that ish about George Bush hating black people.

RANT OFF!

#5 ·
I'm sure there is a video on youtube. I guess since he has started to fall on the charts and he has already reached his peak, he is looking for a new way to get attention. He needs to get the **** beat out of him. 2pac wasn't even as bad as this ******, and 2pac had ****as after him all the time.

#6 ·
The real issue is why are y'all watching the VMA's and not Football:brickwall

#9 ·
Honestly who does he think he is. I had no idea what had happened though until I logged into Facebook and noticed nearly EVERYONE had mentioned what had happened.

#15 ·
I'm going back to watching Cops now. This is one topic of discussion I refuse to participate in via Facebook haha

#23 ·
you know, its a shame....if you rap and make music...then by god do it...but don't take politics and racism into your own hands and use your followers as messengers to believe you...Hitler did that and look what happened.

#25 ·
I was more focused on hoping that Megan Fox had a "wardrobe malfunction" than I was about the Kayne West bs.

#27 ·
I really don't think anyone cares about him anymore anyway.
Haha considering that I just logged into facebook and EVERYBODY had put a status update involving him....I don't think that's completely true. The worst part is that those who say they hate him will still go out and buy his records.

#30 ·
#35 ·
#36 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.