1985 Honda 200s 3 wheeler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 1985 Honda 200s 3 wheeler

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsNew jk doors from steinjager

Unread Yesterday, 09:19 AM   #1
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

1985 Honda 200s 3 wheeler

Anybody have any knowledge of these or know where you could tell me to look. I have goggled but finding nothing real current on any forum. I know there has to be current discussion and information about it but I can't find it.

2001 TJ, 33 trxus MTs , W, locked, belly up, some armor.

"If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." Zig Ziglar
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 10:44 AM   #2
vadslram
1990 YJ Wrangler 

What is there to know?
Big bubbly tires and a dangerous habit of tipping forward when you slowed down and turned at the same time.
They were really basic machines and I got rid of mine the year after I bought it becouse it was scary dangerous.
Try some of the honda forums I'm sure somebody scanned in the manuals or at least the specs for them.
vadslram is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 10:57 AM   #3
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadslram View Post
What is there to know?
Big bubbly tires and a dangerous habit of tipping forward when you slowed down and turned at the same time.
They were really basic machines and I got rid of mine the year after I bought it becouse it was scary dangerous.
Try some of the honda forums I'm sure somebody scanned in the manuals or at least the specs for them.
Thanks. I am trading it for a yerf dog go kart that doesn’t run. I have been trying ot sell the kart for a while. The 3 wheel supposed runs but not real well. My intent is to sell the 3 wheeler, not keep it. The kart is my boys and he is trying to get money together to buy a truck.

My though is I may be able to sell the Honda easier than the go kart. I am mostly curious if there are still parts for them so it could be fixed and see how marketable it really is.

2001 TJ, 33 trxus MTs , W, locked, belly up, some armor.

"If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." Zig Ziglar
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 11:50 AM   #4
Balvar24
1979 CJ7 

In it's day, the 200s was a desireable machine. Pretty simple to work on. Riding a 3-wheeler is like anything else. Understand the do's and dont's as well as can's and can'ts. Parts are out there. Unsure of cost. Locally, quick sell bargain price for a well kept example is going to be about $700-$800 and falls off quick from there.
Unread Yesterday, 12:05 PM   #5
wj4play
Web Wheeler

1999 WJ 

80's three wheelers were awesome fun especially the 350's and Yamaha 500's - not to mention the Suzuki quadzilla's

omg good times

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.