12" of snow here in the Des Moines area.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > 12" of snow here in the Des Moines area....

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 03-15-2004, 05:52 PM   #1
Sparty
2004 TJ Wrangler 

12" of snow here in the Des Moines area....

Man did I have fun. I'm going to get fired pretty soon if I keep taking off from work early to go wheeling around. It was a blast, did things I wouldn't dream of doing in my old S10

Jim Shanks or AudioGuru..........you guys go out playing today?

Unread 03-15-2004, 06:55 PM   #2
iceeagle2102

Tell me where i can go play i'll steal my dads rubicon tommorow hehe

Grant
iceeagle2102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2004, 10:16 PM   #3
Aegis

I'm from Des Moines Iowa, which is the one I assume you're talking about too. Heard about the snow, but i'm going to college down here in Terre Haute IN. Anyway only supposed to get 4 inches here, but the low for the night is 35? So my guess is all I'll get is a few puddles to splash around in tomorrow. Glad someone is having a blast though!

Aegis
Aegis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2004, 01:59 AM   #4
steelheart
2001 WJ 

Iowa has 12" of snow and Minnesota has 58 degree's. That's strange . It's getting muddy up here.

Steelheart
Basic Rifle Marksmanship with some neat history thrown in = www.appleseedinfo.org/
steelheart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2004, 11:23 AM   #5
JeepMud02

steelheart, what part of mn? i'm going to st. cloud state next year
[CENTER][COLOR=blue]The Almighty 2" BB Jeep Club Member #19[/COLOR][/CENTER]
JeepMud02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2004, 12:38 AM   #6
Guumba
1998 ZJ 

I feel like im in texas right now, theres no snow to speak of here in CO right now, been nothin but 60s and 70s the past couple weeks. Its no fun!
Black inside and out.
5.2 Litres of gas guzzling power.
** TOTALED! UGH! **
Guumba is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2004, 02:24 AM   #7
00Cherokee+98Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guumba
I feel like im in texas right now, theres no snow to speak of here in CO right now, been nothin but 60s and 70s the past couple weeks. Its no fun!

id kill for that....i love wheeling around in the crappy weather but i really wanna take my car for a blast down the highway....damn NY....60 degrees one day, 4 inches of snow 15 hours later (this week).
[COLOR=dimgray]B.S.M.C.C.E.P. CLUB Member #24 [/color]
00Cherokee+98Z is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2004, 01:05 PM   #8
steelheart
2001 WJ 

JeepMud2, I'm in south central Mn. About 15 minutes from Mankato. St Cloud is around 3 hours north. Pretty country up there.

Steelheart
Basic Rifle Marksmanship with some neat history thrown in = www.appleseedinfo.org/
steelheart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.