paintball? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Outdoor Recreation > paintball?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 02-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #16
paintballwannab
1997 ZJ 

I play often, especially when I'm traveling for work I always take toys with me:
My normal cocker:

Pump automag:

and for when I wanna play semi:

just for fun:

They have all since been sold off, but a couple years ago I rescued 165 pairs of wood grips from the Smart Parts factory, they were just sitting in the back collecting dust.

paintballwannab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 07:20 PM   #17
bmxer0122
1987 YJ Wrangler 

^ Those smart parts grips go for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you could probably sell a few off and buy a whole new setup w/o it even hurting the wallet
bmxer0122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #18
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well if anybody needs a Tippmann A5 or Alpha Black, send me a PM. Raising some funds for parts to get ready for Gulches next month. A5 was mine. AB was a trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 12:20 PM   #19
paintballwannab
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxer0122 View Post
^ Those smart parts grips go for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you could probably sell a few off and buy a whole new setup w/o it even hurting the wallet
This was a few years ago, paid $5 each when I bought them from SP. Sold them for $40-50 each
Unread 02-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #20
cbuskaz
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I use to play alot, maybe twice a year now...getting old sucks. Love me some speedball...air feilds. Still have the old cocker and roll with a GZ Imtimidator....I miss it.
cbuskaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #21
Jeepenjimmy440
1998 XJ Cherokee 

im selling all my paint ball stuff if anyone is interested. i have two tipman 98 customs. the one is stock the other hads a few mods done to it, both have hoppers and co2 tanks. i also have two face masks, big ammo belt, and a ammo can.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Jeepenjimmy440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 06:39 PM   #22
harcoredneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepenjimmy440 View Post
im selling all my paint ball stuff if anyone is interested. i have two tipman 98 customs. the one is stock the other hads a few mods done to it, both have hoppers and co2 tanks. i also have two face masks, big ammo belt, and a ammo can.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
dude take this to your local flea market or sell it at a yard sale since these guns dont have a whole lot of value
harcoredneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 03:52 AM   #23
ReconMill
Flat-4 Turbo

I have all the gear but I hardly play anymore. I run an Invert Mini Gen3 with a Crossfire LPA tank. Honestly think I might sell everything and buy a cheaper gun and tank. My gun is practically brand new....
ReconMill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #24
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconMill View Post
I have all the gear but I hardly play anymore. I run an Invert Mini Gen3 with a Crossfire LPA tank. Honestly think I might sell everything and buy a cheaper gun and tank. My gun is practically brand new....
I always wanted an Invert Mini. Damn this Jeep lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #25
sandfreestyle
2004 WJ 

I use to play every weekend for years when I was playing tourneys. Then took a few years off to get away from some peoples BS. Now I play about once a month with some former team mates just for fun on the airball fields. Still have all my stuff and not looking to get rid of it (but yet everything has a price) since my Geo is a 1 of 11 Chili Peppers ano and my pump in a mini black magic clear/red fade. I do miss events sometimes, nothing like being at HB with hot chicks in bikinis all day for 5 days. Now NPPL just sucks, I only go to watch/shop/hang out with some old friends now.

I use to build custom Automags just for fun now they are all gone except the first one I ever bought.

Ironmag

Joker Mag

Zupermag

Tiger Mag

Harley Quinn Mag

04 WJ V8 HO, 545rfe w/ shift kit, NP231HD w/ SS SYE, TW drive shafts, 4" RCX, 255/75/17 moabs, 55w HID projectors, Cherry Bomb Vortex muffler, Superchips, bored TB, HD Tie rod and Drag Link, IRO Steering Equalizer, Dual steering stabalizers, Homemade Sliders, 4 Hella FF75 55w HID Light bar...

“The corpse’s crimson bitter tears flow and mingle through the endless sand feeding the chaos in me and making me stronger”
sandfreestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 11:57 AM   #26
sandfreestyle
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballwannab View Post
My normal cocker:
Please tell me that's a knock off Dye Reflex cocker and not a real one. They were one of my favorite milling on a cocker.
04 WJ V8 HO, 545rfe w/ shift kit, NP231HD w/ SS SYE, TW drive shafts, 4" RCX, 255/75/17 moabs, 55w HID projectors, Cherry Bomb Vortex muffler, Superchips, bored TB, HD Tie rod and Drag Link, IRO Steering Equalizer, Dual steering stabalizers, Homemade Sliders, 4 Hella FF75 55w HID Light bar...

“The corpse’s crimson bitter tears flow and mingle through the endless sand feeding the chaos in me and making me stronger”
Unread 02-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #27
paintballwannab
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandfreestyle View Post
Please tell me that's a knock off Dye Reflex cocker and not a real one. They were one of my favorite milling on a cocker.
Super bolt body =]...wasn't hacking up a DYE body.
Rat valve
CCM '99 mini kit, with a adapter to work in the '00 body
Imperial undertoe bolt(from a impulse)
Maddman full spring kit
Tungsten hammer
Shocktech roller sear
ANS alumn trigger anno'd green(not shown)
SP wood grips
WGP plastic frame
Angel mini reg
Rainman hitman mod
White wolf 1" freak tip

I run it with a 13ci nitro tank and 50rnd hopper, keeps it very small and light. Its a gun that I built from the ground up specifically the way I wanted it, one of the few I don't think I'll ever sell.
Unread 02-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #28
sandfreestyle
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballwannab View Post
Super bolt body =]...wasn't hacking up a DYE body.
Good, I just saw the 3 dimples under the feedneck and got scared

Unread 02-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #29
bmxer0122
1987 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...ood-grips.html
All SP grips sold for $45, I'd say $40 profit is insane! I'm working on picking up a rotor to replace my old beat up halo
bmxer0122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #30
BadKarma1701
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I have been playing since it all started and I use to Play a few times a month. OD Green Splat Masters to my tricked out PMI 2. Had the feed tube sheared off and a hopper feeder tube put on, Honed and polished the barrel, Custom valves and bolt, Battle trigger and grips, Mechanical auto trigger, dial a welt, Muzzle break or silencer depending on how I felt. Thing sounded like a mortar when I fire and you always new were I was on the field by the sound of the firing. I use to love the old school indoor fields for the urban close quarter combat feel.The PMI 2 was bad azz back in the day.

I got out of it and sold all my gear. When my son was old enough I bought all new gear for us. My son has a Smart Parts Ion were the only part that is stock on it is the frame. I Have a Dangerous power 2, I have only put a virtue board in it also a Tech T bolt as it works really well without me messing to much with it. Play mostly woods ball and local fields now about 2 or 3 times a year.

"I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood and I'm damned sure going out the same way!"

Sienna Jeep Owners Member #56
BadKarma1701 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.