paintball? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Outdoor Recreation > paintball?

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 02-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
harcoredneck

paintball?

are there any jeepers that play paintball or am i the only guy on here that plays paintball? even though i can barely afford to play every single weekend but i do

harcoredneck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #2
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I used to a lot. Not so much anymore. Only time I'm home, I'm working. And only one of my friends plays often and I hardly see him anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2013, 07:11 PM   #3
harcoredneck

i hear ya on that, i work at my local field as a ref and i only work on the days the bossman doesn't need even though the field is open only on the weekends so right now i have like no time to play till whenever tryouts are for my local team which is in like 2 weeks and i just bought a new marker(gun)
Unread 02-02-2013, 07:32 PM   #4
its-me-B
2002 WJ 

At least once a month during summer... I used to be religious about it, going every weekend. I have a tippman alpha black with e trigger, auto hopper and remote line. All camo with tactical vest,a color changing mask, and a full gillie suit. Everyone always wants to take pics of me with my gear. Now I mostly play on my property,no refs, no rules, it gets crazy.
Zombie Outbreak Response Unit #396
its-me-B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
harcoredneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by its-me-B View Post
At least once a month during summer... I used to be religious about it, going every weekend. I have a tippman alpha black with e trigger, auto hopper and remote line. All camo with tactical vest,a color changing mask, and a full gillie suit. Everyone always wants to take pics of me with my gear. Now I mostly play on my property,no refs, no rules, it gets crazy.
you should go to CPX Sports up in chicago for Living Legends, one of the biggest scenario games in the US dress like that. i am always with tourney guys but i cant wait to take my new GoG eNMEy to the field one of these days hopefully before the tryouts
Unread 02-03-2013, 11:47 AM   #6
its-me-B
2002 WJ 

i go to action packed paintball in waterloo wi. twice every year they take the 10-15 fields and make it one giant field. anywhere from 250 to 500 people shooting each other for two days. i voulnteer as a ref for one day and play for free the second day, but im a lone wolf like chuck norris...
Zombie Outbreak Response Unit #396
its-me-B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #7
bmxer0122
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I play probably 2/3 times a month, mostly recball and scenario on a team. I posted about this a while back and noone even responded! currently I shoot a karni pump, black magic cocker, and many others.

bmxer0122 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #8
harcoredneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxer0122 View Post
I play probably 2/3 times a month, mostly recball and scenario on a team. I posted about this a while back and noone even responded! currently I shoot a karni pump, black magic cocker, and many others.

i love cocker pumps, spent 2 years playing pump. first pump gun i had was the empire trracer that i sold awhile back and 2nd pump gun i use is the empire sniper. i just cant wait to take my GoG eNMEy to the field this week to test and tune it or next weekend tryouts.
Unread 02-07-2013, 06:20 AM   #9
bmxer0122
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I love pumps! they are simple, reliable, and always work when you need them to! I was looking at picking up and enmy because I used to shoot an ION which was also extremely reliable (i played with that gun in the rain, snow, mud, muck) but got the karni body instead!
Unread 02-07-2013, 03:11 PM   #10
harcoredneck

i haven't shot my eNMEy yet and its a low pressure operating marker(gun) so i am thinking about hooking it up to my 135 psi air compressure
Unread 02-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #11
bmxer0122
1987 YJ Wrangler 

If i remember right they run around 150psi, but it might still work
Unread 02-09-2013, 06:04 PM   #12
tw_jeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I used to play a fair amount in the winter when cooler here in NWFL, but havent played in 3-4yrs.

Tipmann A-5 with E-grip and J&J Ceramic barrel. That was about as custom as I got... miss playing.
2000 TJ Sport/auto/D44/X8000i & Tomken mount/jeeperman rear bumper and rails/Skidrow steering skid/RE 3.5SF/33x10.5x15ATKOs/JB Conversions SYE/CV shaft/BESTOP tire carrier/AtoZ front bumper/Front Aussie Locker/some aesthetic stuff/
tw_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2013, 07:19 PM   #13
harcoredneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw_jeep View Post
I used to play a fair amount in the winter when cooler here in NWFL, but havent played in 3-4yrs.

Tipmann A-5 with E-grip and J&J Ceramic barrel. That was about as custom as I got... miss playing.
closer to the world cup field then i am, haven't been to the PSP World Cup since 09 lol
Unread 02-09-2013, 09:18 PM   #14
bmxer0122
1987 YJ Wrangler 

PSP MAO is at OXCC this year isn't it?
Unread 02-10-2013, 01:58 PM   #15
harcoredneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxer0122 View Post
PSP MAO is at OXCC this year isn't it?
i am not too sure about that since its tentative for location and event name but i would like it to be at OXCC so it would be a 1 hour drive to the event instead of having to fly there

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.