Lifts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Outdoor Recreation > Lifts

Bilstein Blowout Sale - 4 5100 Series Shocks $309.99 shippSALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 01-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
murph1

Lifts

I'm looking to lift wk that I'm about to buy and I wanna know some ideas for lifts I can get.. I originally wanted a 4" lift or so but I've been hearing things about it messing up the drivetrain and stuff later on but idk.. I've been told about a lift on rocky road that seems pretty legit but it's only 2.25". Anybody have any wise words for me? I appreciate any help. Heres the link for the rocky road lift: http://www.rocky-road.com/wk-grand-c...-lift-kit.html

murph1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
BadKarma1701
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Many people will ask what do you plan to do off road and how often, Is it your daily driver and how much you got to spend. I only climb hills not rocks and splash in the mud. maybe 1 to 3 times a year. it is my daily driver and I dont make alot of money. I bought the zone 4 inch lift and it comes with a transfercase drop that keeps your drivelines in order.

"I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood and I'm damned sure going out the same way!"

Sienna Jeep Owners Member #56
BadKarma1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #3
ruggedscotsman
2000 WJ 

Try posting in the WK section instead of outdoor rec.....
ruggedscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #4
Indy

Hi, welcome to jf. Best suggestion is to look in the appropriate areas. Outdoor rec is hunting/fishing/etc and isnt the most heavily used. Youre not going to find tech here. Check in the wk area for model specific, or lift,tires area for a broader spectrum. Youll find a few months worth of steady reading.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.