Jeep Dogs - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Outdoor Recreation > Jeep Dogs

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 02-24-2011, 09:28 AM   #91
TrishO
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I'm unable to upload attachments on this thread?!

TrishO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #92
Slow86prix
1995 XJ Cherokee 

On our way to the trail

before we leave with my g/f

break on the trail

Hes my 1yr old pit/hound mix. Loves nothin better then a day of wheeling !
Unread 02-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #93
Raven_Rage
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madrocs View Post
Utah and ^Madrocs^

Madrocs passed on 10/11/10, it just isnt the same anymore

I got his portrait tat'd last monday, came out awesome. Best of all my tat work
Your dogs are gorgeous.

I used to have a Rot kennel. I miss my puppies
Raven_Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 04:56 PM   #94
3Rotts
1985 CJ7 

This is my latest rotty. He will be 4 this summer.

greif-vom-waldbach.jpg
3Rotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 05:01 PM   #95
Raven_Rage
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Aww, so gorgeous!!! I Waaaaaaaaaaaant. I can haz? kthx
Unread 02-25-2011, 05:05 PM   #96
jmmorgan82

That dog is a beast! Beautiful pup.
jmmorgan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #97
tinyjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Here's my 4year old cavalier king charles
Unread 02-26-2011, 08:56 AM   #98
Madrocs
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven_Rage View Post
Your dogs are gorgeous.

I used to have a Rot kennel. I miss my puppies
Thank you! Its been over 4 months and the pain hasn't lightened any. Atleast I still have Utah who turns 9 in March. My dream, if I ever get the money and time(hit the lotto I guess) is to open a rescue
Madrocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2011, 09:00 AM   #99
Madrocs
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Rotts View Post
This is my latest rotty. He will be 4 this summer.

Attachment 196239
Very Handsome rotten you got there!

BTW for any rottie people out there, if you need health issue any answers,questions about them, or have an interest in there is a forum I belong to that is great

http://rottweilerconnection.ca/forum/

if they ask who sent you, Tell them "Madrocs". Its a really great down to earth place.

Here is Utah "Flying" the other day in the grand cherokee

Unread 02-27-2011, 01:33 PM   #100
3Rotts
1985 CJ7 

Thanks Madrocs! Your boy looks like he enjoys rides! Mine would have busted the window and chasing the last vehicle to pass down the road! After my female knocked my dash panel off "defending her vehicle" I always use crates now.

Also for info you can check out www.rottweileronline.net and also check out The Total Rottweiler Magazine. I am also a member of the USRC, United States Rottweiler Club, we are the US representative to the IFR, International Federation of Rottweilers, which is the the world body for the rotty. You can check out the USRC at www.usrconline.org
Unread 03-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #101
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 

x
Jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2011, 06:31 AM   #102
Madrocs
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Rotts View Post
Thanks Madrocs! Your boy looks like he enjoys rides! Mine would have busted the window and chasing the last vehicle to pass down the road! After my female knocked my dash panel off "defending her vehicle" I always use crates now.

Also for info you can check out www.rottweileronline.net and also check out The Total Rottweiler Magazine. I am also a member of the USRC, United States Rottweiler Club, we are the US representative to the IFR, International Federation of Rottweilers, which is the the world body for the rotty. You can check out the USRC at www.usrconline.org
Thats awesome! Mine to both "guard" their rides like there is no tomorrow. When I lived near Philly, the back seat of my 03 Dakota Quad I built for them, lifted the seat back and had a carpeted platform that went in and out(for vacuuming hair). We'll at the grocery store kids on bicycles and skate boards always teased them when I was inside. So when in the car, if they seen a bike or board it sounded like and looked like the doors were gonna blow off! I have stores among stores of especially ^Madrocs^ scaring the ***** out of people trying to look in the windows of my truck, and then them(adults talking ***** thru the window at them) as I am coming across the parking lot. I would always wait til I was at the truck to hit the unlock button and then look at them and say "I will open the door and you can say ***** to there face if you want!" Between the dogs and myself, I never had any takers lol!

I want another so bad, but I want a rescue. I have 3 step kids who were raised with dogs but arent "gentle" with them so I have to wait. I will never put a poor rescue in the situation where a liittle turd may provoke it to bite them then have it be the dogs fault. So for now, my female Utah and I will just together, go for jeep rides and hikes. Much need sonce Madrocs passing hit us both hard.
murosebw.jpg   dogs21.jpg   madms.jpg   utahms.jpg   utah.jpg  

Unread 03-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #103
Raven_Rage
1995 XJ Cherokee 

awww. they are gorgeous. great pix
Unread 03-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #104
3Rotts
1985 CJ7 

Madrocs,

That is awesome on protecting "Their Vehicle"!! I use crates and if I was going in and out real quick I would park away from everyone and leave the back open for vetilation. I would come out and people would standing there teasing him and I to would ask if they wanted me to let him out if they would like. NEVER a taker!! HAHA!

There is a HUGE rescue operation going on right now for 250 rotts. They were siezed in a raid in Texas. Alot of them are heading to NC and PA. Check out the USRC or Rottweileronline for more info. They have everything from 4 month puppies to older dogs.
Unread 03-11-2011, 03:55 PM   #105
3Rotts
1985 CJ7 

By the way I applaud you for recognizing your situation with kids. So many people don't.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.