huntin videos - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Outdoor Recreation > huntin videos

FrEaKy FrIdAy SaLe!!!!NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 02-17-2014, 06:27 PM   #1
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

huntin videos

This guy is pretty gutsy.
...and one of those deer is incredibly lucky he saved it's life.
Coyotes ate the other one while they were antler locked.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
VOTE for the Rocktober Cherokee Of The Month!!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2014, 10:20 PM   #2
Indy

Judging by the dead one, he was dragging it around for at least several days. Beyond how much time it would take for the loser to die. Another day or two and hed be too weak to move.

It would blow most bunny huggers minds how much most hunters i know care about animals.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2014, 10:46 PM   #3
dodgethejeep

Some people actually care bout their sport, and it shows in their actions.
Unread 02-20-2014, 06:34 PM   #4
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Another fascinating video here. 20 minutes long and I had to watch it all.
The pilot has a fixed .223 rifle with optics rigged back to his helmet and eye-piece.
He's fairly accurate as you'll see, and his Scout Chopper flying skills are down pat.

Quote:
HELI-HOG'N from Gary Wagner

The reason we're sharing this HELI-HOG'N video is to bring awareness to the overwhelming Hog Epidemic that's going on today in our Country. These Feral Hogs are in every state, there are some states where the Hog population is at epidemic proportions. Texas, Florida, California and Hawaii are the most affected. A female can have another litter every 3 months, three weeks and three days. They'll have between 10 to 15 babies per litter. The shows that you see on TV where they take 2 Hogs per 1/2 hour show is totally ineffective in fighting the Hog population. Our way is more effective in controlling these disgusting critters. The pig destruction of Farm land and Private property is in the Millions of dollars lost, pigs will consume just about everything including each other. This Video is not for sale and paid Hunting trips using a Helicopter at this time are not available. However if you would like more information about Bowhunting, Night Vision and Rifle Hunting for Hogs please feel free to contact us. Thanks, Gary

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
VOTE for the Rocktober Cherokee Of The Month!!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.