Gun Pics - Page 54 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Outdoor Recreation > Gun Pics

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #796
DUGA BOY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I have the .40 Kel Tec sub 2000. love it love it. They are a bit to get used to as far as comfort, but they can easily take a few hours away from you.

Unread 12-19-2011, 09:55 AM   #797
cjfarmer
1982 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysEdition04
^^^ On my list...

9mm or .40? Glock mags or other?
9mm glock.

Sent from my DROID X2 using JeepForum
cjfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2011, 12:47 PM   #798
rivalarrival
Stormaggedon

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjfarmer View Post
Picked up this Saturday. My girlfriend bought it for me for christmas, and wont let me play with it yet.
Saw one of those in the shop the other day. Looked like a hell of a lot of fun.

Anyone familiar with this:

http://www.mechtechsys.com/
I'm looking at the base unit and iron sights, not all the tacticool accessories...

I was thinking about either the Sub 2000 or the MechTech CCU for a G17. Anybody handle the latter?

We work together every damn day. --Jon Stewart

Any gas can be a knockout gas, when you wrap a steel cylinder around it and beat someone with it.

Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club member #188
rivalarrival is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2011, 11:30 AM   #799
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Picked up this Saturday. My girlfriend bought it for me for christmas, and wont let me play with it yet.
Nice! I hear they hard hard to get a hold of, just like everything worthwhile from kel tec.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #800
cjfarmer
1982 CJ7 

I got lucky on mine I think. They had just ordered 2 of them the same day so I was able to put one on hold.

Sent from my DROID X2 using JeepForum
Unread 12-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #801
Mainsail
2005 WK 

Here's my latest. I have 200 rounds of .44 Mag reloads to use for play, hopefully tomorrow!

Unread 12-22-2011, 07:25 PM   #802
Okiiashi
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainsail View Post
Here's my latest. I have 200 rounds of .44 Mag reloads to use for play, hopefully tomorrow!

With the "Mares Leg", did you need a Class 3 license?? I'm trying to figure if it is a short barrel rifle or pistol class.
()_) ()_)---)_)RED JEEP #446
“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there” - Will Rogers
Okiiashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #803
Mainsail
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiiashi View Post
With the "Mares Leg", did you need a Class 3 license?? I'm trying to figure if it is a short barrel rifle or pistol class.
This is the Rossi (Taurus) Ranch Hand. It's a handgun so nothing special needed.
Unread 12-30-2011, 11:07 PM   #804
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Lookie what I got!!!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 12-31-2011, 06:34 AM   #805
FXSTCHEWY

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I want one.

- Wannbe Old Guy Jeep Club Member
-06' Unlimited,3" BDS/Zone,American Eagle 185's,Cooper St's 33x12.5's,Ramsey 8.5,Tomken,Jeeperman,Warrior,Tuffy, Pioneer.
FXSTCHEWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 08:55 AM   #806
cjfarmer
1982 CJ7 

It is damn fun to shoot.
Unread 12-31-2011, 11:42 AM   #807
rivalarrival
Stormaggedon

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiiashi View Post
The gun shop showed me one of those the other day. They are originally manufactured as pistols, not rifles. The "stock" on it isn't long enough to be used from the shoulder, and it's not cut down from a rifle model, so it's a pistol.

They're apparently legal for deer hunting here in Ohio, where rifles are prohibited.

All I know is I WANT ONE!

We work together every damn day. --Jon Stewart

Any gas can be a knockout gas, when you wrap a steel cylinder around it and beat someone with it.

Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club member #188
rivalarrival is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 03:30 PM   #808
portcityXJ
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Lookie what I got!!!

Honestly, that is the sickest 1911 I have ever seen. Great color combo. I'm jealous. How much did it set you back?

-Jeff T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRollerSkate View Post
Do they come in any other varieties besides crap?
portcityXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2012, 08:10 AM   #809
FairlanePhil
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Just finished my build on Friday

Unread 01-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #810
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by portcityXJ View Post

Honestly, that is the sickest 1911 I have ever seen. Great color combo. I'm jealous. How much did it set you back?

-Jeff T.
They can be had on gun broker for around 865 plus shipping, background, and transfer.

My local shops all wanted 995, 1025 and 999, plus 8.1% tax and background. I couldnt come close to the price locally, so i just had it transferred in from a seller on gunbroker.

Quote:

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.