Anybody hand load? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Outdoor Recreation > Anybody hand load?

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 04-02-2013, 12:04 PM   #16
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
?
Commiting to just one round size, when so many can't choose just one.

2001 TJ, 33 trxus MTs , W, locked, belly up, some armor.

"If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." Zig Ziglar
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #17
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
Commiting to just one round size, when so many can't choose just one.
oooooh. gotcha.

Well i only have 1 caliber that it makes sense to reload for. Well, 2, but I dont feel like getting set up to load .308 and competing with every other guy out there for supplies.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #18
JBTJ
Web Wheeler
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
oooooh. gotcha.

Well i only have 1 caliber that it makes sense to reload for. Well, 2, but I dont feel like getting set up to load .308 and competing with every other guy out there for supplies.
Buy online. No competition there. I load 308 all the time and have no problems ordering supplies.
JBTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #19
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBTJ View Post
Buy online. No competition there. I load 308 all the time and have no problems ordering supplies.
lol. okay.

tried lately?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 04-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #20
JBTJ
Web Wheeler
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
lol. okay.

tried lately?
Weekly
Unread 04-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #21
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

find me some varget that is avaiable, or 3130.

also find me some 168gr HPBT's

Quote:

Unread 04-04-2013, 05:18 AM   #22
JBTJ
Web Wheeler
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
find me some varget that is avaiable, or 3130.

also find me some 168gr HPBT's
These guys do not have a website so you will need to call them.

Southwest Ammunition Supply Company 206 W Davis St, Mesquite, TX 75149 (972) 285-3644

Also gunshows carry it though limited to 2lbs per customer. If you can't find any in your area let me know and I'll pick some up for you.
Unread 04-04-2013, 08:14 AM   #23
ajmorell

I load for my 30-06 and 357. For the 357 there's a good cost savings, especially when I can load a 158gr LSWC over 6-6.5gr of Unique for plinking. I'm having a hard time finding H4350 and H4895 right now, Varget would be a plus also.
ajmorell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #24
slickrocksteve
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I still load for .38, .357, .243, .30 carbine, and .30-06, but that may not be possible much longer,
as I live in Los Angeles County, and cannot buy powder, or primers here.
We also are being held hostage to some liberal cow flops of government leadership.

They are trying to find all of us that even own a firearm to try to register us.
Would you call a sporterized .30 carbine an assault weapon?
Thumbhole stock, maple and cherry laminated, and a mag of only 5 rounds!
If they find out I even have it, I must register it, my 1917 Springfield, and of course ALL my handguns!!

GRRRRR... from the land of fruits and nuts...
slickrocksteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #25
N8dogg
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I got into it in November '12. I bought a few supplies to get started and get comfortable. Now I am waiting on powder and primers. From the backorders, i guess I will be waiting a while. I refuse to pay the prices they are asking for today's ammo!
N8dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 08:50 AM   #26
lunchbox704

JBTJ, what was their reason for not covering it?
lunchbox704 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.