WK & XK Picture thread - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK & XK Picture thread

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-18-2006, 12:06 PM   #91
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim

1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiCommander
Here are a few pics I took while taking a relaxing drive around the Berry College campus in Rome.

It's 28,000 acre campus is a great place to hike and bike also!

And....one from my July 4th camping trip!

HISTORY/BACKGROUND:
Berry College provides a balanced and integrated education that unites a challenging academic program with opportunities for spiritual and moral growth, work experience, and service to others. The independent, coeducational college is consistently ranked among the best undergraduate comprehensive colleges in the Southeast. Its educational program encompasses a strong curriculum in the arts and sciences and exceptional undergraduate and graduate programs in business and teacher preparation. Its 28,000-acre campus of distinctive natural beauty offers unparalleled opportunities for recreation and learning. Berry's mission of educating each studentís "head, heart and hands" with values based on Christian principles has become one of the nation's most successful educational experiments. It began in 1902 when few public schools existed in Georgia. Martha Berry first founded an industrial school for boys, then added a girls' school in 1909. A junior college was established in 1926, a four-year college was created in 1930, and graduate programs were added in 1972.
Some ad-worthy shots - Thanks for sharing!

Best customer service in the states:

Best mod you'll ever do on ANY vehicle!!!!

FPKites is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2006, 01:19 PM   #92
HemiCommander
2010 JK Wrangler 

Berry College - Rome GA

Here are a few pics I took while taking a relaxing drive around the Berry College campus in Rome.

It's 28,000 acre campus is a great place to hike and bike also!

And....one from my July 4th camping trip!

HISTORY/BACKGROUND:
Berry College provides a balanced and integrated education that unites a challenging academic program with opportunities for spiritual and moral growth, work experience, and service to others. The independent, coeducational college is consistently ranked among the best undergraduate comprehensive colleges in the Southeast. Its educational program encompasses a strong curriculum in the arts and sciences and exceptional undergraduate and graduate programs in business and teacher preparation. Its 28,000-acre campus of distinctive natural beauty offers unparalleled opportunities for recreation and learning. Berry's mission of educating each student’s "head, heart and hands" with values based on Christian principles has become one of the nation's most successful educational experiments. It began in 1902 when few public schools existed in Georgia. Martha Berry first founded an industrial school for boys, then added a girls' school in 1909. A junior college was established in 1926, a four-year college was created in 1930, and graduate programs were added in 1972.
HemiCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2006, 01:25 PM   #93
HemiCommander
2010 JK Wrangler 

Hey Jim,

Thanks for getting the pics on the site and for the compliments. Hope to have more when I hit Jacks River Falls this weekend... good trails, excellent hiking adventure
HemiCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2006, 01:31 PM   #94
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim

1996 ZJ 

You're most welcome - I look forward to the pics

Unread 07-22-2006, 01:13 PM   #95
greggblue
1998 ZJ 

Here's some pictures I took of my Commander on Ocracoke, at the Outer Banks of North Carolina... One of the most beautiful beaches in the US... You can't get out to the beach without 4WD... And you better take the air out of your tires!

Unread 07-22-2006, 02:33 PM   #96
Texas ZJ1
Jeep Jedi Master

1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggblue
Here's some pictures I took of my Commander on Ocracoke, at the Outer Banks of North Carolina... One of the most beautiful beaches in the US... You can't get out to the beach without 4WD... And you better take the air out of your tires!

Let's see if this works.

94 5.9 Laredo 6.5 RE lift with 35 Maxxis Bighorns
and 33 Bridgestone Duelers
Detroit and true trac
Red Jeep Club Member
REDNECK JCM
Texas Jeep Owner #6
USN Jeep Club #4
http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/

For your performance needs:

kolak@kolakperformance.com
Texas ZJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2006, 11:27 PM   #97
SYCOHEMI

Cool fishing and party gear rig!

Fun beach pics!
'06 Commander Ltd, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Midnight Blue, Gibson Exhaust, Raingler Net, K&N FIPK, Remote Start, Optima Yellow, Skid plates & Tow Hooks, Rocky Road 2.25 Lift, New Rear DT Shocks, 265/70R17 REVO's, 6061-T6 Custom Wheel Adapters, 4xGuard Rock Rails/Steps
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
SYCOHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2006, 11:39 PM   #98
2006 Commander

My Black Beauty...

1st day off the lot, my beautiful 06' Black Commander!!

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...er24jl06_1.jpg
2006 Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2006, 08:18 AM   #99
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim

1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006 Commander
1st day off the lot, my beautiful 06' Black Commander!!

Very sharp...thanks for sharing!

Unread 08-18-2006, 04:51 PM   #100
GwinnettXJ
Phish Phan

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiCommander
I thought those pictures looked familiar! I grew up in Rome! Live over here in Lilburn now. My wife graduated from Berry.
Black Jeep Club v2.0 Member #8675309

Rusty's 4.5" AAL
32" BF Goodrich A/T KO
Rock Crawler Series 97 Wheels
Flowmaster Super 40
Rusty's Airtube
GwinnettXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2006, 04:23 PM   #101
Crazypilotgal
2008 XK Commander 

I'm a newbie....

Here and a girl (lol) so let's see if I can post this pic of my new Commander. It's the Greystone w/ a Hemi.

Crazypilotgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2006, 04:29 PM   #102
GwinnettXJ
Phish Phan

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazypilotgal
Here and a girl (lol) so let's see if I can post this pic of my new Commander. It's the Greystone w/ a Hemi.

A chick with a HEMI...nice!
Black Jeep Club v2.0 Member #8675309

Rusty's 4.5" AAL
32" BF Goodrich A/T KO
Rock Crawler Series 97 Wheels
Flowmaster Super 40
Rusty's Airtube
GwinnettXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2006, 05:11 PM   #103
Crazypilotgal
2008 XK Commander 

Lol ...

I guess I didn't succede totally in posting a pic! Thanks for fixing it.
Crazypilotgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 09:11 PM   #104
djshortsleeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJames25
The best pictures were the stock ones. I have a black Commander with blacked out windows and my buddy keeps trying to get me to put some 20's on it...haha. I think they look best stock. Plus after seeing the wheel combos in those pics...I definetly like it better stock. The jacked up ones look too hillbilly and the one with dubs looks too ghetto.
I think the stock Commanders look lame. They look so bad it makes me think they are missing something out of the factory. They need to be lifted a bit and have bigger tires
djshortsleeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 11:10 PM   #105
SYCOHEMI

I think the stock Commander looks decent. But IMHO, a 2 inch lift and slightly bigger tires makes it look and feel like a JEEP, which is a good thing.

Much better getting in and out of, and being at the same height as the Tahoes and Yukons.
'06 Commander Ltd, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Midnight Blue, Gibson Exhaust, Raingler Net, K&N FIPK, Remote Start, Optima Yellow, Skid plates & Tow Hooks, Rocky Road 2.25 Lift, New Rear DT Shocks, 265/70R17 REVO's, 6061-T6 Custom Wheel Adapters, 4xGuard Rock Rails/Steps
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
SYCOHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.