WK & XK Picture thread - Page 57 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK & XK Picture thread

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 04-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #841
crump582
2006 WK 

Can't get to it today... Looks like I will have to get some pics Saturday...

American Racing XD Addicts, 17x9
Rola Roof Rack[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Fixedsys"]eat, drink, and be merry... for tomorrow, we die.[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
crump582 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2009, 01:14 PM   #842
bbehnke
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by piMP View Post
Taken at the national park, Land Between the Lakes. I parked out on a point and went into a kayak and started taking pictures.

no clickin. nice pics
RED JEEP CLUB #424
bbehnke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2009, 05:20 AM   #843
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

WK Grand Canyon II from Jeep's Underground Vehicles Division on AllPar.com

Now this is a WK I could own!

Write-Up:

The objective for the team was to take a top-of-the-line 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and ready it for serious off-road action. To improve traction for rock crawling, a set of 285/70R17 tires were mounted on a set of Wrangler Rubicon wheels and fitted with a Superlift 4-inch suspension system. Off-road protection was provided with an ARB high-clearance front bumper and Mopar heavy-duty rock rails. The already well-appointed Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland interior was prepped for severe duty with the addition of Mopar accessories front and rear slush mats, cargo liner and stainless-steel sill plates.
!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!! '02 WJ Graphite Limited 4.7 with all options; IRO 5.5" coils; JKS U/L CAs; RK Adj. TB; MX-6; JKS Discos; JKS BPEs; Hard-KOR SS; KOR Endlinks; Rear Addco; IRO A-arm spacer; BS Ext.; Ext. SRs; 255/75-R17 BFG M/Ts; 17" Chrome Torque Wheels; SpiderTrax; Westin Safari Bar; KC 600 Series HiLites; Rock Rails; Smittybilt TL Guards; Smittybilt Blk Hitch Shackle w/Lock; H.O. Intake/Spectre Cone Filter. http://snipurl.com/7attr

Last edited by WJ Freak; 04-15-2009 at 05:33 AM..
WJ Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2009, 10:37 AM   #844
fivespeedsteed

this thread makes me wish we had separate zj / wj threads.
2001 Yamaha Waverunner gp1200r
fivespeedsteed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #845
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivespeedsteed View Post
this thread makes me wish we had separate zj / wj threads.
YES! I've wished that from the first time I joined...
!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!! '02 WJ Graphite Limited 4.7 with all options; IRO 5.5" coils; JKS U/L CAs; RK Adj. TB; MX-6; JKS Discos; JKS BPEs; Hard-KOR SS; KOR Endlinks; Rear Addco; IRO A-arm spacer; BS Ext.; Ext. SRs; 255/75-R17 BFG M/Ts; 17" Chrome Torque Wheels; SpiderTrax; Westin Safari Bar; KC 600 Series HiLites; Rock Rails; Smittybilt TL Guards; Smittybilt Blk Hitch Shackle w/Lock; H.O. Intake/Spectre Cone Filter. http://snipurl.com/7attr
Unread 04-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #846
fivespeedsteed

would take forever for mods to split it up though.
2001 Yamaha Waverunner gp1200r
fivespeedsteed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2009, 08:24 PM   #847
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivespeedsteed View Post
would take forever for mods to split it up though.
Yeah, I know I wouldn't want to do it...and I'm a graphic artist and techno-dork!
Unread 04-17-2009, 08:26 PM   #848
crump582
2006 WK 

Got back in town today and cleaned up the Jeep... so I decided to take some pics after I put the rack on.

[B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Fixedsys"]eat, drink, and be merry... for tomorrow, we die.[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
Unread 04-17-2009, 09:50 PM   #849
crump582
2006 WK 

One more... to show the location!

Unread 04-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #850
seve7

Quote:
Originally Posted by piMP View Post
Taken at the national park, Land Between the Lakes. I parked out on a point and went into a kayak and started taking pictures.
thats funny, i was just out on the off road area out there today.
seve7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #851
Crookster777
2010 WK 

Had to clean up the Jeep today because it hasnt been washed since before I took it to hemituner on the 6th!!!!!

Here are some before (at the back of Wal Mart. Local PD told me to scram. ), during, and after pics.

HEMI Club Member #1
If you have a Hemi please join: http://jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=506901
NightCrew #127
Crookster777 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 12:03 AM   #852
Texas WJ
Web Wheeler

2005 WK 

Kind of a crappy picture and the angle makes the boat look a little bigger than it really is (20'), but the Jeep pulls easily and more surprisingly manages to have big enough brakes to handle the weight without much notice.
Texas WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 04:11 AM   #853
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

I'd love to see this version come out of Jeep before the end of the WK run:

Unread 05-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #854
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

That was the April Fool's pic from JP magazine, with Rubicon PhotoChopped in. Here's the actual rig, now with Hulks on:

Unread 05-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #855
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

More pics of the MOPAR Grand Canyon...

These are from YellowCherokee over at JeepsUnlimited.com. I LOVE this WK!

AWESOME Pic!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.