WK & XK Picture thread - Page 54 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK & XK Picture thread

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955RCV Axles at CCOR15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 03-09-2009, 08:47 PM   #796
SSpiro

Great pics!

Unread 03-15-2009, 08:32 AM   #797
ItalianJeeper77
2008 WK 

just got these babies in the mail yesterday! perfect 55 degree weather out to install them. Now i have front and rear light protection for when i let my girlfriend drive the jeep!! haha

"The proper water entry and travel speed is 5mph"

BLACK JEEP SOCIETY MEMBER
ItalianJeeper77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #798
ItalianJeeper77
2008 WK 

guess i am splurging! Just picked up this Thule Rooftop carrier. I have a roadtrip on wednesday from MI to South Carolina, let the games begin!

Unread 03-15-2009, 08:34 PM   #799
Mish_Mish

2008 WK 

This Jeep reminds of that movie "Robocop"
Unread 03-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #800
wookiee
Bought, not built.

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianJeeper77 View Post
just got these babies in the mail yesterday! perfect 55 degree weather out to install them. Now i have front and rear light protection for when i let my girlfriend drive the jeep!! haha

Looks good
Are they stick-on or screw-in?
07 Steel Blue Overland CRD QDII | Bilsteins | 4xguard Matrix | Rear SRT8 SwayBar | DashHawk w/egt | Provent | MBRP XP Exhaust | New Intake Tube & Seal + EHM | Alternator Splash Guard | Crank Sensor | GPS AL InMotion Hack | Swirl motor bypass | Fuelly.com - wookiee | Blue WK Club Member #13 | 100,000 Mile Club | Dogpiled Club | flashpaq 3872 for those no 4-low days |
wookiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #801
ItalianJeeper77
2008 WK 

hey mish mish, is it because it has all these accessories that you can add on? like machine guns? haha

cough**hater**cough

wookiee, they are bolt on. they go onto the two screws holding the taillights on and then there is a bracket that screws in behind the lights.

Unread 03-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #802
micallef
2007 WK 

wow.... i am in shock right now.. lol..
i haven`t been on this forum in a while, i tend to only visit the picture thread in this forum, and never really down into the WK section.. i haven`t posted here in a while.. i know.. bad me.. but wow.. i clicked on the last WK picture thread post.. and noticed a picture of my jeep.. i had no idea that it was on here haha..

I guess i should thank Floof, and James for posting up my jeep here haha.. so thank you..

Thank you Acid for trying to clear some things up.. if you guys are interested in knowing the build.. i have the rocky road lift for now, but will soon be switching that out for the OME lift which has been ordered and i am currently waiting for the springs to arrive on the 24th of March.. along with AEV silver pintlers, and 265-70-R17 bf Goodrich all terrains, the specs should be listed in my signature.. but i don`t think its updated so ill be sure to update it soon..

Again i apologize for letting the confusion go on for so long haha..

Right now my jeep is not looking the best.. i am getting some things painted.. along with i just replaced the front bumper from a drifting accident..

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask.. i will post up some pictures when i get everything back in order and back on my jeep..

Thanks for the comments,

Micallef,
Old Man Emu Heavy Duty Suspension Springs Struts and Shocks, 265/70 R17 BF Goodrich All Terrain Tires, 17" AEV Pintlers, 4xGuard Front Skid Plate, Rear Skid Plate, Belly Skid Plate, Rola Roof Rack, Infinity Sound System, Infinity 12" Subs, MTX Thunder Amplifier. Custom Painted Trim, Custom Painted Interior, Custom Painted Calipers, Voltage Gauge, Clear Turn Signal Bulbs,
micallef is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2009, 03:47 PM   #803
pigeon620
2006 WK 

Hey Micallef,
love the set up... did you have to do any bolt trimming or other mods? Looking at the rocky road lift and same size tire, so was just wondering..

Thanks.
pigeon620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #804
Acidcold
2005 WK 

No problem Mica.
A picture of my rig posing for the camera, that's LJS in the black WK. The second picture shows the flex out of my Hybrid lift.

Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #805
Acidcold
2005 WK 

One more, This is me, LJS and Coffaqcof.
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2009, 04:18 PM   #806
Scottina06
2006 WK 

LOL...was bored today so Max and I took a little drive around my little sleep college town of 12K people. Its sorta a tourist spot for artsy fartsy people...anyway. My camera skillz are not the best...but I got a few I liked. I do have a new mod-08 painted mirrors and new front door belt moldings so the mirrors would work. The mirrors are heated and auto dimming(drivers side) A complete detail is coming next week...so look for pics then too!

This is in front of a closed chevy dealer---

...these are from Old town Berea and the visitors info center-

I think these are flowering pear trees==

...and a cool barn that I've taken pics at before---but man...the cow dung was stinky today! SHEW! I wish I could convey the smell with these pics.....LOL!

Scottina06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2009, 04:29 PM   #807
Scottina06
2006 WK 

...and the engine bay---

Scottina06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2009, 09:05 AM   #808
micallef
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeon620 View Post
Hey Micallef,
love the set up... did you have to do any bolt trimming or other mods? Looking at the rocky road lift and same size tire, so was just wondering..

Thanks.
Haha thanks,
I didn't have to trim the bolt..
There is little rubbing when I turn, but its not noticeable..
It is a good combination in my opinion..
I have spacers on the rear tires only right now.. but i will put them on the front once my OME lift arrives
Old Man Emu Heavy Duty Suspension Springs Struts and Shocks, 265/70 R17 BF Goodrich All Terrain Tires, 17" AEV Pintlers, 4xGuard Front Skid Plate, Rear Skid Plate, Belly Skid Plate, Rola Roof Rack, Infinity Sound System, Infinity 12" Subs, MTX Thunder Amplifier. Custom Painted Trim, Custom Painted Interior, Custom Painted Calipers, Voltage Gauge, Clear Turn Signal Bulbs,
Unread 03-21-2009, 09:06 AM   #809
micallef
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottina06 View Post
...and the engine bay---

Man Scott, you never seem to disappoint me..
I absolutely love that painted intake, not sure if it came like that or you did it.. but looks really nice man..
Unread 03-21-2009, 09:22 AM   #810
pigeon620
2006 WK 

Thanks for quick reply..want to head the same way.. got to save some money for the pintlers!! Any one got a picture of a inferno red with the AEV pintlers?
pigeon620 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.