WK & XK Picture thread - Page 109 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK & XK Picture thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 10-27-2010, 09:29 AM   #1621
criket
2005 WK 

BonesWK - I'm up in the mountains. About 20 minutes from the parkway. But I love the coast! I want to live down that way

I think a Tan WK club would be cool. The color is awesome!!! i haven't washed my WK in 3-4 months and it still looks clean.

Oh yea, who as it on here who did the mod to the rear fender well so his tires didn't scrub when flexing? I can't remember who it was or the thread.

2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG antenna mount | Rola roof
criket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2010, 10:27 AM   #1622
bumzo1
2005 WK 

It should be pretty simple the hardest part will probably cutting the bumper. And i don't think that would give you any more clearance under there than the one you already have
Khaki WK Club Member #1
bumzo1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2010, 11:23 AM   #1623
smcginnis87
4X4WK

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumzo1 View Post
It should be pretty simple the hardest part will probably cutting the bumper. And i don't think that would give you any more clearance under there than the one you already have
it should, the one that is on there now is about 1/4 in away from the stock tire, it should give more room...
smcginnis87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2010, 12:24 PM   #1624
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by criket View Post
BonesWK - I'm up in the mountains. About 20 minutes from the parkway. But I love the coast! I want to live down that way

I think a Tan WK club would be cool. The color is awesome!!! i haven't washed my WK in 3-4 months and it still looks clean.

Oh yea, who as it on here who did the mod to the rear fender well so his tires didn't scrub when flexing? I can't remember who it was or the thread.
yes I'm all for a Khaki WK club - Khaki is a BEAUTIFUL color. And i think of the Khaki family with the fender well modification you might be talking about Omelet - His wk is like the Grandfather of Khaki WK's.
Unread 10-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #1625
gornoman
2006 WK 

Trailer hitch.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcginnis87 View Post
who needs a rear bumper!! lol but cool i look forward to it, because i wanna replace my Uhaul one and get a stock one so that i can fit a good size spare up in there
smcginnis87, I have a stock Jeep Class II hitch for sale if you are interested. It's a take-off from my WK, brand new, never used. I replaced it with a Class III.
Blue WK Club Member #15
My other passion - WWW.buggiesgonewild.com
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #1626
smcginnis87
4X4WK

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gornoman View Post
smcginnis87, I have a stock Jeep Class II hitch for sale if you are interested. It's a take-off from my WK, brand new, never used. I replaced it with a Class III.
Thanks but i need the 3 or 4
smcginnis87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2010, 12:50 PM   #1627
CmmdrDan

Quote:
any idea if it will fit a commander? im looking for one
CmmdrDan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2010, 02:14 PM   #1628
bumzo1
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmmdrDan View Post
any idea if it will fit a commander? im looking for one
I believe it would. I think a class II is only 1 1/4" though, correct me if I'm wrong.
Khaki WK Club Member #1
Unread 10-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #1629
CmmdrDan

doesnt matter i just need one for a tow point as long as it bolts up i should be fine
CmmdrDan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2010, 02:27 PM   #1630
bumzo1
2005 WK 

then yes it would work but you'll have to order the bezel for it which you can get off of justforjeeps
Khaki WK Club Member #1
Unread 10-27-2010, 04:18 PM   #1631
cstrait37
2010 WK 

Best Hawaii pics EVER. Look straight out of the factory catalog...
cstrait37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #1632
gornoman
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmmdrDan View Post
doesnt matter i just need one for a tow point as long as it bolts up i should be fine
CmmdrDan, you have a PM.
Blue WK Club Member #15
My other passion - WWW.buggiesgonewild.com
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #1633
XK06
2006 XK Commander 

Quote:
CmmdrDan, you have a PM.
I purchased a Class III hitch for my Commander off ebay. It bolts to factory nutplates, and drops down below the rear hitch cutout. About $150.00. Mfg. by Curt.
XK06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2010, 09:06 PM   #1634
V6WK
2005 WK 

Its been a while since I posted anything. Its nothing like JCDubya's pics (really bad ***! by the way) but anyway, here ya go.

V6WK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #1635
LBcarfan
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Some stuff I shot today. Off road, but not really offroading. This is sandy beach Hawaii, right around the corner from my house. I had some time after work and shot a few. Hope you like. If you want full size, hit me up.
AWESOME pictures! Really makes me want to go visit Hawaii again ASAP. Great choice on that color blue.

>Used Auto Inspection Services
LBcarfan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.