WK/XK Paracord Headrest Grab Handles - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK/XK Paracord Headrest Grab Handles

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 06-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #16
ewasson
2007 WK 

Thanks Theogriff15! These are cool. I may be interested in ordering a set myself. But I am also fascinated by your CD Install above the radio head unit. Even though the picture does not show your CB in great detail, it looks cool. Do you have a write up about the CB install? or any other photos you can share? Maybe you can share them in a different thread or something? I apologize that I am changing the subject of the thread,

So... I really think these grab handles are cool. Don't be surprised if I contact you for an order in the next few weeks.

ewasson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #17
Theogriff15
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewasson
Thanks Theogriff15! These are cool. I may be interested in ordering a set myself. But I am also fascinated by your CD Install above the radio head unit. Even though the picture does not show your CB in great detail, it looks cool. Do you have a write up about the CB install? or any other photos you can share? Maybe you can share them in a different thread or something? I apologize that I am changing the subject of the thread,

So... I really think these grab handles are cool. Don't be surprised if I contact you for an order in the next few weeks.
Thanks man! Feel free to PM me with an order. But also know I will be away from this Friday to next Monday on a fishing trip. Also, I can add some more info on the in dash CB into my build thread. If I have time tonight I will take some more pics.
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #18
torquey
2008 WK 

How do I order a set? Do you have PayPal?
'08 CRD 3.0, Overland, Grey, 70k miles, QDII, GDE Hot tune, black gasket intake, OME Medium Duty lift, BFG All Terrains 265/70 R17, 1.5" SpiderTrax, 4XGuard Sliders, DPF delete and Resonator about to get installed.
torquey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 12:06 PM   #19
Theogriff15
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by torquey
How do I order a set? Do you have PayPal?
Yes I have PayPal. I haven't been home much since I made the thread, still have some people that I'm waiting to get back to me. What colors were you looking for?
Unread 07-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #20
toymachine456
2006 WK 

For non removable head rests you could buy shackles off amazon for cheap! I think that would look sick!

http://www.amazon.com/Cosmos-Silver-...acord+shackles
Silver WK Club Member #81
toymachine456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 06:57 PM   #21
Theogriff15
2006 WK 

Awesome thank you!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.