WK Sway Bars, will Addco ever make them? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK Sway Bars, will Addco ever make them?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 05-22-2007, 09:10 AM   #1
JCDubya
2009 WK 

WK Sway Bars, will Addco ever make them?

I'm in the market for front and rear sway bars for an '07 Overland Hemi. Will Addco ever make them or should I just go with the SRT8 ones?

Could someone give me the specs on the bars? standard v. SRT8. I think the rear is something like 16mm v. 20mm. What about the front?

I emailed nick a couple days ago but have yet to receive a response, what's the cheapest place to get these? I want poly bushings too...

I <3 beefy [anti]sway bars

JCDubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2007, 11:20 AM   #2
nierace
2003 WJ 

The WK's I've driven don't really need the HD sway bars like the WJ's did, theres alot less roll...so probably wont see anything from Adco...there was a bit more demad for them in WJ's.

I bet you can find some junked SRT-8's or even try the dealer. Kolak should be able to get what ever the mopar has though for 25% less...
sira4x4.net North East Offroad Club
www.carolinadriveline.com
www.ironrockoffroad.com
kolak@aol.com
nierace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2007, 07:22 PM   #3
OnlyInARealJeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCDubya
I'm in the market for front and rear sway bars for an '07 Overland Hemi. Will Addco ever make them or should I just go with the SRT8 ones?

Could someone give me the specs on the bars? standard v. SRT8. I think the rear is something like 16mm v. 20mm. What about the front?

I emailed nick a couple days ago but have yet to receive a response, what's the cheapest place to get these? I want poly bushings too...

I'm pretty sure they have already made them. They just aren't for sale yet. Or atleast thats what Nick told me. He gave me that response several weeks ago.

Modifications: Magnaflow Exhaust System, K&N 63 Series Intake System, JET Chip Stage Two, Addco Anti-Sway Bars, 4xGuard Front Guard II, 4xGuard Side Steps With Rock Rails, 4xGuard Rear Guard HC, Mopar Front Suspension Skid Plate, Door Entry Guards, Mopar Tail Light Guards, SRT-8 Sports Pedals, Commander Shifter Knob, Two 10" JL Audio W6v2 Subwoofers, JL Audio 500/1 Amp, And Thule Sport Utility Bars With Six Skis or Four Snowboards Clamps And Fairing.

Up Next: Front Window Tint and 4xGuard Belly Guard HC
OnlyInARealJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2007, 08:04 PM   #4
Kolak
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCDubya

What email address did you email me from? I responded to someone (might be you) about WK swaybars and Eibach springs. back a couple days ago and never heard back from them. I actually sent a followup email to them earlier today and didn't get a response to that either.
Kolak is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2007, 10:45 PM   #5
JCDubya
2009 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolak
What email address did you email me from? I responded to someone (might be you) about WK swaybars and Eibach springs. back a couple days ago and never heard back from them. I actually sent a followup email to them earlier today and didn't get a response to that either.
eek, that was me. I was having some technology issues. I had the wrong server port for incoming mail on Apple Mail, sorry about that. I sent you a reply, HOPEFULLY it goes through...
JCDubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2007, 08:11 PM   #6
CEPCNC
2005 WK 

If you're going to replace any one of your sway bars I'd say only replace the rear part. I replaced both of them but didn't notice any great improvement over just replacing the rear with a SRT8 bar vs. both front/rear.
CEPCNC is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.