WK Stock amp - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK Stock amp

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-21-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
carangelover
2007 WK 

WK Stock amp

OK anyone have a stock amp they can give me the dimensions of? I am looking to add a rockford fosgate r400-4d Class D 4 channel into the stock location. I don't have the amp in my 2007 lardeo. I have the amp bracket to mount the rockford on. I just need the actual dimensions. Thanks guys.

carangelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2012, 11:28 PM   #2
JRLT
2010 WK 

http://www.wkjeeps.com/interior_trim.htm#QUARTER
2010 3.7L, 4XGuard Matrix, Fastman TB, TB Ground Mod, Injen CAI, 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Switchblade, Stillen Brakes, Cargo Light Strip Mod, Electric Ashtray Mod, Jet-powered, Monkey Navigated...
JRLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2012, 12:58 AM   #3
carangelover
2007 WK 

I know where the amp is, but I need the physical dimensions of the amp length x width x height. Unless I missed it on wkjeeps.
Unread 10-22-2012, 01:26 AM   #4
JRLT
2010 WK 

Well, if you have the amp bracket, you should have the height of the amp. Just looking at the picture; you should be able to ball park the rest.
2010 3.7L, 4XGuard Matrix, Fastman TB, TB Ground Mod, Injen CAI, 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Switchblade, Stillen Brakes, Cargo Light Strip Mod, Electric Ashtray Mod, Jet-powered, Monkey Navigated...
JRLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 06:27 PM   #5
carangelover
2007 WK 

woohoo got the dimensions from a guy on ebay selling one. The dimensions are: 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" x 1 1/2"

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.