WK with SRT wheels Tire question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK with SRT wheels Tire question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
kosta104
2008 WK 

WK with SRT wheels Tire question

Just bought my first GC. Ive had 4 jeeps previously to this one. I just ordered some 20x9 SRT reproduction wheels. I see tons of SRTs out there and all their tires look tiny compared to the wheel well. What size tire looks bad *** on this rim?

kosta104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2011, 08:04 PM   #2
polpilot
2005 WK 

Have you tried tirerack? i tink they have a program that gives you kind of a preview.
polpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2011, 10:06 PM   #3
mitek
2008 WK 

275/45 r20 all around is your best bet. That is what I am running on my black SRT8 replicas as a winter set up. The spedometr difference comparing to the stock tire size is minimal as well. No rubbing at all. My staggered SRT8 take offs will receive a treatment of 275/45 front and 295/40 rear when the Goodyear run flats wear off. Cheers
2008 WK 3.0 CRD, GDE HOT tune, AEM Dryflo 9" cone air filter, Turbo muffler delete, Resonator delete, DPF delete, Bilstein HD F/R, Eibach lowering springs, GC SRT8 F/R sway bars, GC SRT8 20" wheels: summer (staggered) / winter (black replicas with Blizzaks), GC SRT8 seats F/R
mitek is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.