WK shocks.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK shocks....

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 09-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #1
A-Team
2000 TJ Wrangler 

WK shocks....

I've searched everywhere for an answer for this so I figure I'd post and see what comes of it.

Anyone ever use JKU rubi shocks on their 2.25" lifted WK?
I'm from the TJ fam where there's alot of interchangability between jeep models, wondered if that was true through to the WKs. Would the shocks be long enough? Eyelets fit? Firm enough?

Got the Rocky Road 2.25" BB lift w/ shocks... Poor idea on the shocks. Feels like a boat at highway speeds

I know people are gonna vote OME or Bilstein... Well Im ballin' on a budget here. I can get 2 rear rubi shocks for $20 on CL. Or spend a little coin on RC 2.0 or 2.2s I had the 2.2s on my TJ and liked the firm ride well. Opinions thoughts?

A-Team is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2014, 07:31 PM   #2
jeepin_in_a_wk
2007 WK 

For 20 I'd pick em up and see if they work. If not the bilstien for the F-150 are longer and work too.
jeepin_in_a_wk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2014, 12:39 PM   #3
ksteve
2009 WK 

I used Bilstein 5125's, for your lift you dont need that much shock length but the 5100's are off backorder now and i think they are around $70/each. Lots of guys seem to be happy with them.
ksteve is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.