WK rear end goodies? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK rear end goodies?

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-07-2007, 01:11 AM   #1
tednelson83
1993 ZJ 

WK rear end goodies?

are there any rearend goodies available for our WK's rearend yet? LSD's, lockers, lower gears? im wanting to do some upgrades and that seems like a good place to start. ultimately i would love to get some ARB air lockers front and rear. this BTW, would be for an 05 3.7 4x4.

Liberalism stems from the notion that it's entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
tednelson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2007, 07:11 AM   #2
T-Rated

I know people have said this before, but your list of mods *really* make me think you should sell your current WK and upgrade to another with the major features you're looking for. A limited with a 4.7 and QDII would really fit the bill.

Jeep: 2006 Midnight Blue Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L Bells Whistles
Mods: Tow Hooks Mopar & 4xGuard Skid Plates & Rock Rails Flowmaster 70 255/65R17 REVO's
T-Rated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2007, 02:03 AM   #3
tednelson83
1993 ZJ 

wish that was possible, but im already upside down on the thing, it would only be worst if i go and trade it, less someone on here wants to offer me round $20k for it, i will entertain offers till than i will continue to make mine better since i have it, and its not going any where soon.

now, back to the question at hand.
Liberalism stems from the notion that it's entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
tednelson83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.