WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 02-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #76
blizzboy283
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru
You guys are crazy, lol. I'm hoping to have the first sets ready for shipping by the end of next week or shortly after. I'll work on getting those who expressed interest first, taken care of first. Yeah, I'll get a list going. Although at this point I'm thinking of throwing up Zencart on an unused domain of mine. That would certainly simplify things in the long run, but it would take a list out of the equation. Maybe I could email the link to those who expressed an interest earlier. Thoughts?
Whatever is easier for you. It might be a pain to go back in the thread and find out who wanted what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu
i don't care how you do it as long as i'm one of the first since i was the first to suggest you sell them on here!
Haha, me too. I think Nathan was one of the first too and you always need to make the mods happy. Ill out myself third in line, sound ok? Haha

05 WK LTD 5.7L Hemi QD II Midnight Blue Pearl, Blue WK Club member #30
Intune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BT Catch Can, Gibson Cat-back, OME HD, 255/75/17 BFG KM1s, 1.25" Spidertrax, LED Interior, Reverse & Tail Lights, 3/4" Grille, Chrome Fuel Door & handles, SRT8 Pedals, Taylor Shorties, XK knob, 4xGuard Front 4 & Rear Diff.
blizzboy283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #77
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

I went back and figured out who said what first so here it goes . Wilbereaty Bhawk28 Mark0138 sixfoot9psu Omelet theogriff15 JordanDo7 Johngreen1234 S1l3nt WH33L3R Lil Omelet Blizzboy283 Jeremyc653 and that is all from the what did you do to wk forum.
Unread 02-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #78
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

Now colors have some to do with a lot because if he makes 3 matching colors and then 2 red and they get ordered in that color he will send to them first unless he makes them all first and has enough.
Unread 02-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #79
Rammer500
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in on the green colored ones. PM me when your ready.
99 TJ 4.0 5 Speed Sport, 2.5" Rough Country Lift, 1.25 Body Lift, 1" MML, SYE and CV shaft,JKS Quicker Disconnects, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains,4.56 gears, Super35 w/ Ected Locker, Warn 8274 and some other stuff.
2014 Rubicon Stock
Rammer500 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #80
JeepWKHemi
2006 WK 

Don't forget to add me! I want a set, but only when you are ready. Factory color please!
Unread 02-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #81
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

I agree bud, just take your time and do whatever is easiest for you!

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 05:49 AM   #82
tom19511
2006 WK 

Do not forget me...I will take a set of factory colored if available..
2007 Liberty Sport 3.7
tom19511 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #83
marka2k

2006 WK 

Count me in for a set of Factory Colored, once I get them in for my WK, I will see if they will work in the Wife's Commander if they do I will order another set

Silver WK Club #46
06 WK Overland
MyGiG RER
OEM Parkview Rear Camera
4xGuard Matrix
4XGuard Front Skid
4XGuard Rock Rails
HID Projector
2" Lift

04 TJ Rubicon Silver
Rokmen Fuel Tank Skid
Rokmen Front Skid
Rokmen Tummy Tuck
Novak Shifter
Ground Pounder Fab Front Bumper
Warn M8000 Winch
marka2k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:08 AM   #84
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Okay guys, just another quick update. It looks like my sample LED's won't be arriving until Monday. Once they do, I'll post up pics of those colors. That should give you all the available options. I'll then go through all the comments in this thread and the other to get a rough estimate of how many of the actual LED's I need to order, plus some extra. I have indeed decided to set up Zencart on a domain, but to make it fair, I'll PM the link to the guys who expressed interest first. After all, if not for their encouragement I'd not have been motivated to take the next step. So, that should make ordering easy, and payment secure. It will also make it easy to keep track of shipping info and my stock levels.

This morning I ordered enough acrylic and PVC sheet to do around 80 pair of rings. We'll see how long that lasts. Lol. I also ordered a bunch of bubble pack mailers to make sure they arrive safely. I'm also considering throwing in some wire taps and some very cool wire disconnects with each order. It would make the installs a freaking breeze, but I'd have to ask for another dollar or two to offset their cost. Worthwhile tradeoff?

Also, for the TJ and Commander guys, I'll work on getting some made for you too. I may need some measurement verifications and help with possible install documentation when the time comes.
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #85
jeepingib

Sounds good. I'm looking forward to getting these in there.
jeepingib is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #86
tom19511
2006 WK 

cool by me...
2007 Liberty Sport 3.7
tom19511 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #87
zeds_dead
2005 WK 

Sounds good!
Unread 03-01-2013, 12:17 PM   #88
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

Couple extra bucks would be fine with me for the ease of install!
'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 12:40 PM   #89
cougar93k

2007 WK 

I'm in for the stock color. I'd also spend a few extra for the quick disconnects.
cougar93k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 01:04 PM   #90
JeepWKHemi
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru View Post
Okay guys, just another quick update. It looks like my sample LED's won't be arriving until Monday. Once they do, I'll post up pics of those colors. That should give you all the available options. I'll then go through all the comments in this thread and the other to get a rough estimate of how many of the actual LED's I need to order, plus some extra. I have indeed decided to set up Zencart on a domain, but to make it fair, I'll PM the link to the guys who expressed interest first. After all, if not for their encouragement I'd not have been motivated to take the next step. So, that should make ordering easy, and payment secure. It will also make it easy to keep track of shipping info and my stock levels.

This morning I ordered enough acrylic and PVC sheet to do around 80 pair of rings. We'll see how long that lasts. Lol. I also ordered a bunch of bubble pack mailers to make sure they arrive safely. I'm also considering throwing in some wire taps and some very cool wire disconnects with each order. It would make the installs a freaking breeze, but I'd have to ask for another dollar or two to offset their cost. Worthwhile tradeoff?

Also, for the TJ and Commander guys, I'll work on getting some made for you too. I may need some measurement verifications and help with possible install documentation when the time comes.
Completely fair. Will there be a spot on the order sheet for tips or donations? I'm glad to see you got this all setup the way you want! Look forward to seeing the end product.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.