WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders - Page 40 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 02-20-2014, 07:56 AM   #586
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aclow33 View Post
Glad to see your CNC is back up and running. Please sign me up for the kit please.
I see someone read the notice on the website...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepforthewin View Post
??? His last post stated it was still down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaashua View Post
Lol, whut?
As of two days ago, the CNC is back and operational. I haven't posted that here yet, although I guess I have now, haha. I've got a ton of requests for rings both here and through the site, and I'll do my best to fulfill all of them over the next week or two. Please bear with me while I get back up to speed.

Also, I do have wireless controllers that have arrived. I'll offer those as standalone or add on options for new orders. They are a little pricey, so I don't have a ton of them. However, if they sell well, I'll order a larger quantity next time. Then finally, I have the parts needed to sell accent lighting kits. These will be universal, and simply plug into the existing controller with an additional included 3 way splitter.

As always, thanks for the tremendous support guys!

Unread 02-20-2014, 09:12 AM   #587
Aclow33
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru View Post
I see someone read the notice on the website...

As of two days ago, the CNC is back and operational. I haven't posted that here yet, although I guess I have now, haha. I've got a ton of requests for rings both here and through the site, and I'll do my best to fulfill all of them over the next week or two. Please bear with me while I get back up to speed.

Also, I do have wireless controllers that have arrived. I'll offer those as standalone or add on options for new orders. They are a little pricey, so I don't have a ton of them. However, if they sell well, I'll order a larger quantity next time. Then finally, I have the parts needed to sell accent lighting kits. These will be universal, and simply plug into the existing controller with an additional included 3 way splitter.

As always, thanks for the tremendous support guys!
Yes. Ive been checking back on your website frequently cause I really want one! I think that bumps me up the list a bit
Unread 02-21-2014, 08:10 PM   #588
LetitRain

Will the jeep logo rings for an 08' wk be showing up on the site soon?
LetitRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2014, 09:39 PM   #589
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Yes. Ive been checking back on your website frequently cause I really want one! I think that bumps me up the list a bit
Haha, it should man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetitRain View Post
Will the jeep logo rings for an 08' wk be showing up on the site soon?
Yes. As a matter of fact, I've just cut a batch. I've got to update the website and get them added to inventory. I should have that done some time tomorrow.
Unread 02-21-2014, 10:42 PM   #590
ColoradoGrand05
2005 WK 

All I can say is wow. I'll definitely have to get a pair of these.

Jeep really does mean every pocket, down to the last penny.

Colorado Jeep club #288
ColoradoGrand05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2014, 12:30 PM   #591
Aclow33
2006 WK 

Is it possible to have them say HEMI? I think that would be cool.
Unread 02-23-2014, 08:15 PM   #592
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoGrand05 View Post
All I can say is wow. I'll definitely have to get a pair of these.

Jeep really does mean every pocket, down to the last penny.
Yeah, it does. I apologize for my part in that...

Quote:
Is it possible to have them say HEMI? I think that would be cool.
That's been something others have requested as well. I'll certainly explore that.

In other news, I'm sorry for the delay in getting the late model WK rings added to the site. I ended up having unexpected guests this weekend, and I've been AFK for the most part. I will make it a priority tomorrow. Also, thanks to recent USPS changes, all packages will now have tracking available at no charge to you. You will get an email with the tracking information when I print the label. I've not had much issue with packages not arriving as they should, but this adds another level of reassurance on both ends.
Unread 02-23-2014, 08:33 PM   #593
Jaashua
2005 WK 

Could we get a pick of the wireless and wired remotes?
Jaashua is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2014, 09:07 PM   #594
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Could we get a pick of the wireless and wired remotes?
As I add the updated rings to the site, you can upgrade to the wireless remote when ordering. I'll also add a page where you can just order it separately too.
Unread 02-23-2014, 09:29 PM   #595
Jaashua
2005 WK 

Yeah I saw that. I was just curious what it looked like.
So I could get an idea where to mount it.
Unread 02-23-2014, 09:29 PM   #596
94jeepman
Jager93

2005 WK 

Can I order some yet? I tried ordering the other night but they where all out of stock so I couldn't
KHAKI MEMBER #59

The WK mods: SC flashpaq 3870, flow master super 40, 3.5" X Factor leveling kit, 33" M/T baja claws, 17" pro comp wheels, one 12 inch subwoofer, rugged ridge tailight gaurds, rola rack with 18" extension
94jeepman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2014, 10:53 PM   #597
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Yeah I saw that. I was just curious what it looked like.
So I could get an idea where to mount it.
Oh, of course. I misread your comment above. I can post a few pics tomorrow. As far as mounting goes, there isn't any. The receiver just sits inline like the wired controller does, but then uses a credit card sized wireless remote. I just have mine sitting in my center console. It's really pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94jeepman View Post
Can I order some yet? I tried ordering the other night but they where all out of stock so I couldn't
Not yet, but hopefully by Wednesday. I've got plastic I've got to prep tomorrow, and it will be ready for cutting on Tuesday.
Unread 02-24-2014, 02:17 PM   #598
Popov4u
2005 WK 

I apologize for my laziness if you have already stated, but what is the price for the wireless set?
Unread 02-24-2014, 11:04 PM   #599
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popov4u View Post
I apologize for my laziness if you have already stated, but what is the price for the wireless set?

No, apologies needed. I haven't stated here. Adding the wireless controller is another 12.50 on top of the normal price. So, it's an even $50 shipped w/ tracking in the US.

Here are a few pics of the wireless controller. The last pic shows what will be included in the stand alone kit. All new sets already ship with the new style plug, but I am throwing a new one in regardless of whether or not you have the old wired controller with leads, or the new ones with the plug.

One more thing... I've now got a few sets of the 08~10 WK and XK regular and Jeep logo rings in stock.
Unread 02-25-2014, 07:46 AM   #600
Jaashua
2005 WK 

That's pretty badass.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.