WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders - Page 39 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-06-2014, 11:26 PM   #571
blizzboy283
2005 WK 

Hey is your cnc still down?

05 WK LTD 5.7L Hemi QD II Midnight Blue Pearl, Blue WK Club member #30
Intune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BT Catch Can, Gibson Cat-back, OME HD, 255/75/17 BFG KM1s, 1.25" Spidertrax, LED Interior, Reverse & Tail Lights, 3/4" Grille, Chrome Fuel Door & handles, SRT8 Pedals, Taylor Shorties, XK knob, 4xGuard Front 4 & Rear Diff.
blizzboy283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 05:24 AM   #572
hxdrummerxc
2008 WK 

Hey Craig,

I still have to order a new set of rings. When I was having the issue with my original rings you were selling an upgrade package to the jeep logo cup holders. And I just decided I would wait until you had those available.....

Well, I know your CNC machine has been down, but im curious.
I seen a picture somewhere on here where you had "ORT" logo cupholders.
This would Awesome!

Any chance I could get a "jeep" logo driver side, and "ort" logo passenger side for my 08', whenever you get your machine back up and running? That would be simply amazing.
08' Limited 5.7L QTII | Hemi Club #76 | Saguaro Front Shackles | Blacked out front grille, Blacked out stock chrome wheels | Bwoody 4" Short Ram Velocity Intake | Flowmaster Super 44 & resonator delete | Superchips Vivid |
hxdrummerxc is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 11:45 AM   #573
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Hey guys, yes, unfortunately my CNC is still down. The manufacturer gave me a few interim options that may allow me to get a few sets out, but I'm still waiting on one more part to arrive. I don't have an ETA as of yet. I thank you guys for being so patient. The wife and I also happen to be closing on a house tomorrow, so I've been a little preoccupied anyway.

Yes, I could definitely make mixed sets. I've got it worked out so that I can cut all the rings (with tabs still in place), and then go back and cut the logos in after the fact. That means I have the option to make some things make to order. Ideally I'd like to have everything in stock first, but as long as I know I can do fast turn around, I'll surely see what I can do to make it happen.

With the delay in an operational CNC, I've had time to contemplate 3D printers. I'm thinking one of those would be pretty damn handy...
Unread 01-15-2014, 04:21 AM   #574
hxdrummerxc
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru View Post
Hey guys, yes, unfortunately my CNC is still down. The manufacturer gave me a few interim options that may allow me to get a few sets out, but I'm still waiting on one more part to arrive. I don't have an ETA as of yet. I thank you guys for being so patient. The wife and I also happen to be closing on a house tomorrow, so I've been a little preoccupied anyway.

Yes, I could definitely make mixed sets. I've got it worked out so that I can cut all the rings (with tabs still in place), and then go back and cut the logos in after the fact. That means I have the option to make some things make to order. Ideally I'd like to have everything in stock first, but as long as I know I can do fast turn around, I'll surely see what I can do to make it happen.

With the delay in an operational CNC, I've had time to contemplate 3D printers. I'm thinking one of those would be pretty damn handy...
Thanks for the update Craig,

Congratz on the house. Me and my wife just closed on one in September (our first house). I know how consuming it can be. Our house needed a lot of work, so everything in life except work and the house ceased to exist for a while. Lol
08' Limited 5.7L QTII | Hemi Club #76 | Saguaro Front Shackles | Blacked out front grille, Blacked out stock chrome wheels | Bwoody 4" Short Ram Velocity Intake | Flowmaster Super 44 & resonator delete | Superchips Vivid |
hxdrummerxc is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2014, 11:46 AM   #575
jenrob
2005 WK 

I'm game for a Jeep/ORT set.
jenrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2014, 11:56 AM   #576
94jeepman
Jager93

2005 WK 

Let's us know when your cnc is up and running again please.
KHAKI MEMBER #59

The WK mods: SC flashpaq 3870, flow master super 40, 3.5" X Factor leveling kit, 33" M/T baja claws, 17" pro comp wheels, one 12 inch subwoofer, rugged ridge tailight gaurds, rola rack with 18" extension
94jeepman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2014, 10:00 AM   #577
Aclow33
2006 WK 

I would like to get a set of the Jeep logo sets when your back up and going.
Aclow33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2014, 06:11 PM   #578
LetitRain

When they are ready, I'm in for a Jeep set.
LetitRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2014, 11:15 PM   #579
rubiconkid4x4

2007 WK 

You would probably be the coolest person on JF if you had the 3D Printer.. Just saying.
Unread 02-03-2014, 12:22 PM   #580
stephen37601
1999 WJ 

I would love to have a blue set for a wj.
stephen37601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014, 08:26 PM   #581
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Bleh, I was so hoping to have a positive update for you guys. After replacing parts I did some 'air' runs and all seemed well. I decided it was time to cut the real thing... That's when I started having issues again. At this point it's going to go back to the manufacturer and I don't care if they have to replace every single component. I refuse to deal with these issues any longer. I've been trying to get the damn thing running as it should for 2 months now. I do appreciate your patience. Unfortunately I won't be up for a little while longer. It's beyond frustrating. I'm not above buying another CNC machine if I have to, but I will give these guys a chance to fix it first.
Unread 02-05-2014, 08:59 PM   #582
94jeepman
Jager93

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru View Post
Bleh, I was so hoping to have a positive update for you guys. After replacing parts I did some 'air' runs and all seemed well. I decided it was time to cut the real thing... That's when I started having issues again. At this point it's going to go back to the manufacturer and I don't care if they have to replace every single component. I refuse to deal with these issues any longer. I've been trying to get the damn thing running as it should for 2 months now. I do appreciate your patience. Unfortunately I won't be up for a little while longer. It's beyond frustrating. I'm not above buying another CNC machine if I have to, but I will give these guys a chance to fix it first.
Thanks for the update hopefully they can fix it. So you don't have to spend all that money on a new one
KHAKI MEMBER #59

The WK mods: SC flashpaq 3870, flow master super 40, 3.5" X Factor leveling kit, 33" M/T baja claws, 17" pro comp wheels, one 12 inch subwoofer, rugged ridge tailight gaurds, rola rack with 18" extension
94jeepman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2014, 12:00 AM   #583
Aclow33
2006 WK 

Glad to see your CNC is back up and running. Please sign me up for the kit please.
Unread 02-20-2014, 07:30 AM   #584
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aclow33 View Post
Glad to see your CNC is back up and running. Please sign me up for the kit please.
??? His last post stated it was still down.
Unread 02-20-2014, 07:30 AM   #585
Jaashua
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aclow33 View Post
Lol, whut?
Jaashua is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.