WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders - Page 37 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 10-09-2013, 10:26 PM   #541
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcginnis View Post
Got my cup holder lights installed! They look great! Awesome product @craigbru!
Excellent! I'm glad you like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidAnton View Post
I'm ordering the ORT when it comes available
Very soon now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawsonej View Post
Craig, i ordered a wireless controller. Which ending do i need to buy? Appreciate it, Evan
I'll just drop a plug in the mail for you tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
I want one for my zj
Those are coming soon as well. I'm in the process of changing all rings over to the new one piece style. Below is a pic of the new early model TJ rings. Both logo and non logo versions will be in stock tomorrow.

Unread 10-10-2013, 03:23 AM   #542
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

Nice! Just waiting for jeep logo for the WJ's. Great work!
Cheers!

HID Quad bi-xenon + foglight retrofit
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?44572-Jeep-2000-Grand-Cherokee-WJ
cykaaro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #543
marka2k

2006 WK 

craigbru

Good to hear was considering taking mine out and doing the hair dryer repair but will wait since the TJ Logos are almost ready!

Silver WK Club #46
06 WK Overland
MyGiG RER
OEM Parkview Rear Camera
4xGuard Matrix
4XGuard Front Skid
4XGuard Rock Rails
HID Projector
2" Lift

04 TJ Rubicon Silver
Rokmen Fuel Tank Skid
Rokmen Front Skid
Rokmen Tummy Tuck
Novak Shifter
Ground Pounder Fab Front Bumper
Warn M8000 Winch
marka2k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 11:04 AM   #544
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cykaaro View Post
Nice! Just waiting for jeep logo for the WJ's. Great work!
Cheers!
Thanks man! I keep trying to make cool stuff for you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marka2k View Post
craigbru

Good to hear was considering taking mine out and doing the hair dryer repair but will wait since the TJ Logos are almost ready!
Hey Mark, I've been meaning to get in touch with you. The one piece design will most certainly fix your issue. Speaking of the logos though, I don't suppose you'd be willing to send your insert back to me for logo testing? Since there are those tabs/notches in the insert, and they aren't lined up the same on both sides, I've really got no idea how much to rotate the logo text so that they are straight. If you can manage that for me, you'll have the first set of the new rings installed when I send the insert back.

And in other news, I've been a little more preoccupied this last week. I work in Wayne, NE which was hit with a tornado last Friday. It demolished my day job, although luckily there were no serious injuries. So, I've been helping my dad with carpentry work. I go to work earlier, and get home later, and as such haven't had as much time for making the new rings as I had hoped. They'll get done though, so I thank you guys for your patience.

Also, if you watch this video, my former job is the first building you see entering the view from the middle left.

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/A...z6PeE.facebook
Unread 10-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #545
marka2k

2006 WK 

craigbru

I can send my insert back no problem, I may still have your address in the shipping system at work if not I will email asking for it. Should be able to get it out to you Monday.

I worked a couple of Tornado's the last notable one was Joplin MO. Hopefully no one got hurt in Wayne?

Silver WK Club #46
06 WK Overland
MyGiG RER
OEM Parkview Rear Camera
4xGuard Matrix
4XGuard Front Skid
4XGuard Rock Rails
HID Projector
2" Lift

04 TJ Rubicon Silver
Rokmen Fuel Tank Skid
Rokmen Front Skid
Rokmen Tummy Tuck
Novak Shifter
Ground Pounder Fab Front Bumper
Warn M8000 Winch
marka2k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 03:10 PM   #546
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marka2k View Post
craigbru

I can send my insert back no problem, I may still have your address in the shipping system at work if not I will email asking for it. Should be able to get it out to you Monday.

I worked a couple of Tornado's the last notable one was Joplin MO. Hopefully no one got hurt in Wayne?
Excellent. I appreciate it.

Yeah, it's pretty crazy how much they can damage in a matter of minutes. There were about 17 people injured, and only one of them severely. It was a guy who was foolish enough to think he could drive through it. He ended up bailing from his pickup once the windows were blown out... He ended up getting hit by a flying grain cart from the farm implement dealer across the road. So yeah... Otherwise it was late enough in the day that a lot of the businesses were closed or winding down for the day. Where I worked, we had just moved to 4 10 hour days with Fridays off 2 weeks earlier. There would have about 30 people there before that, and there most certainly would have been fatalities. On a normal Friday prior, I would have just been leaving there about 15 minutes before it hit. It really could have been much worse. It hit the edge of town where the commercial and industrial businesses were. Even half a mile to the west and it would have been a much different story.
Unread 10-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #547
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Just a day or 2 away guys!

Unread 10-15-2013, 08:14 PM   #548
Goldenknob
2007 WK 

What does ORT mean again?

Off Road Something? or completely different?
Goldenknob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2013, 08:34 PM   #549
Anon155
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenknob View Post
What does ORT mean again?

Off Road Something? or completely different?
You're right. ORT means Off Road Technology. It's kind of a club for us off road guys and a spin off of the SRT guys. We have a guy that makes custom badges and decals for us. Only requirements are a 2"+ lift and bigger tires.
05 Jeep Grand Cherokee: ORT 4X4; Khaki #55
Too many mod's to list...
Anon155 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #550
jscaffidi

Craigbru,

Glad you got through tthe tornado unscathed. Sucks about your job though. Once you've sufficiently stocked up on your supply of ORT rings do you think you might get around to the ambient lighting add-on? Not complaining about anything, just curious, though I must admit I am dying to put these in my Jeep.
jscaffidi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2013, 07:35 AM   #551
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscaffidi View Post
Craigbru,

Glad you got through tthe tornado unscathed. Sucks about your job though. Once you've sufficiently stocked up on your supply of ORT rings do you think you might get around to the ambient lighting add-on? Not complaining about anything, just curious, though I must admit I am dying to put these in my Jeep.
I'm planning on setting some time aside for this on Sunday. I'll post pics of the results.
Unread 10-17-2013, 09:20 AM   #552
lawsonej
1998 ZJ 

"I'll just drop a plug in the mail for you tomorrow. "

Appreciate it craig!
lawsonej is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2013, 09:16 AM   #553
jscaffidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by davy27 View Post
Received mine a week ago and couldnt wait to install it with the wireless controller so I copied the previous member who had it in the little cubby hole between the power outlets.

Awesome product! Matches my led controls perfectly!

Few questions/concerns,

How durable are they to seeping water from cold drinks n such?

What can I do to make the cupholders more secure. My driver side is perfect, passenger is quite snug as well but just wondering. 3m tape?
Davy27, in the first and third pictures there is a round illuminated object roughly where the keyed-power outlet would be on the bottom left of the dash - is that a push to start button and if so which one did you get? Do you still need to use a key in the ignition? Thanks.
jscaffidi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2013, 09:43 AM   #554
Goldenknob
2007 WK 

it looks like a led lit USB adapter.
Unread 10-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #555
Goldenknob
2007 WK 

anyone have problems with tire pressure sensor or keyless entry after install? i have suddenly had these random problems and that is all i have changed. the keyless started working again after 2 days of not working, only to have tpms start blinking at me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.