WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders - Page 34 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-14-2013, 08:59 AM   #496
Clirry
2014 WK 

Great! and ordered! Any instructions with male connectors installation?

Also, still got my home address? so you can mail out..

Clirry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 07:33 AM   #497
CT05WK

Love these. So cool. Would love to order a set for my 05 WK...
CT05WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #498
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clirry View Post
Great! and ordered! Any instructions with male connectors installation?

Also, still got my home address? so you can mail out..
No specific instructions. I'll throw in some more spade connectors and it will just plug in pretty much. I should still have your address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT05WK View Post
Love these. So cool. Would love to order a set for my 05 WK...
Thanks man. I've got about 5 sets still on hand. They are split between the full and upgrade versions.
Unread 09-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #499
Goldenknob
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru View Post
Cool. If you order the wireless controller just let me know and I'll mail you the male connector.
I ordered the wireless controller also. What male connector do we need?
Goldenknob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #500
1EvilHemi
2007 WK 

Finally installed!! My boyfriend ordered them from you for my Jeep in July.. Wondering if I order the wireless remote as well if you could send me the connector necessary to operate the remote.

My boyfriend's email is bigsalzshop@gmail.com if you need it to confirm this purchase in July.

Thanks a lot!

-Ashley

image-3523001576.jpg
07 Red Rock Crystal Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7 QDII. Gibson 3" Cat Back exhaust, modified K&N FIPK cold air intake wet sanded, primed & painted PEM Red Rock Crystal with custom "EVIL HEMI" K&N decal design. Custom Mopar Engine Cover Insert with additional air slots. Removed OEM sticker pin striping. Hawk Performance LTS Brake pads, Stillen cross drilled rotors, OEM calipers custom Duplicolor mix-painted dark red. LED lighted red cup holder rings. 2" Daystar lift kit & Bilstein shocks purchased (awaiting installation).
1EvilHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #501
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenknob View Post

I ordered the wireless controller also. What male connector do we need?
Just PM me your address for confirmation and I'll send you one. It's just a simple male connector with a pair of bare leads. I bought some for the last batch of controllers which were supposed to have plugs. The supplier screwed up though and sent me the version without it or everyone would be getting them already. It would have made for dead simple upgrades to wireless. The next parts shipment to me I hope will be correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1EvilHemi View Post
Finally installed!! My boyfriend ordered them from you for my Jeep in July.. Wondering if I order the wireless remote as well if you could send me the connector necessary to operate the remote.

My boyfriend's email is bigsalzshop@gmail.com if you need it to confirm this purchase in July.

Thanks a lot!

-Ashley
Awesome. That should be all I need. I can ship some out when I get back from vacation on the 23rd.
Unread 09-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #502
Clirry
2014 WK 

Quote:
No specific instructions. I'll throw in some more spade connectors and it will just plug in pretty much. I should still have your address.
Sure, will let you know when i receive spade connectors from you. I sure glad you got some idea w led cup holders... My wife sure love it!

Cheers
Clirry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 01:46 PM   #503
audiophonicz
2007 WK 

yeah gimme everything...

...what the.. when did you make these bad boys?!

Quote:
Oh, and an ort version, yes, i do plan on making some of those too. I need smaller end mills though. The 1/16" mill i'm using for the current logo is to big. Gonna have to drop to 1/32".

The thing is, i have to be careful how i make these. It would be really easy to get overloaded with a bunch of stock that doesn't move. Especially since most sets have rings of two different cup holder sizes. So, you get into a left and right, jeep and ort situation...
Left Jeep, Right ORT? Yes please. Consider this a custom WK order.
(I would just ask to have the ORT italicized like in all my badging)

Quote:
cool. If you order the wireless controller just let me know and i'll mail you the male connector.
And this thingie too.

And did you ever get around to making those KK ones for me? I dont see them on the site. I'll be getting my TJ back in the next week or two so I'd rather order everything together.
audiophonicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #504
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clirry View Post
Sure, will let you know when i receive spade connectors from you. I sure glad you got some idea w led cup holders... My wife sure love it!

Cheers
Excellent! I'll get them out once I get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophonicz View Post
...what the.. when did you make these bad boys?!

Left Jeep, Right ORT? Yes please. Consider this a custom WK order.
(I would just ask to have the ORT italicized like in all my badging)

And this thingie too.

And did you ever get around to making those KK ones for me? I dont see them on the site. I'll be getting my TJ back in the next week or two so I'd rather order everything together.
Haha, I've only had them available about a week or so. The ORT template I have is the one that Nate posted a while back. It should be the same as what it is on all the badges.

No, I didn't get the KK version made yet. I was focusing on the logo version. In fact, I'm going to transition all rings to the new style whether with they have the logo or not. I've got more material coming in and will be updating my CAD files over the next couple of weeks. If you are patient, I can hopefully get everything available for you in one order.
Unread 09-17-2013, 02:24 PM   #505
marka2k

2006 WK 

TJ logo rings also?

Silver WK Club #46
06 WK Overland
MyGiG RER
OEM Parkview Rear Camera
4xGuard Matrix
4XGuard Front Skid
4XGuard Rock Rails
HID Projector
2" Lift

04 TJ Rubicon Silver
Rokmen Fuel Tank Skid
Rokmen Front Skid
Rokmen Tummy Tuck
Novak Shifter
Ground Pounder Fab Front Bumper
Warn M8000 Winch
marka2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #506
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marka2k View Post
TJ logo rings also?
I do have the older version of the TJ rings on hand, but I'm pretty sure everyone will just want the new version anyway. They will be coming in the next few weeks as well.
Unread 09-19-2013, 07:59 AM   #507
Gregs57Wk
2005 WK 

What a great idea for a little added flare. Any thought about making some Hemi rings?
Gregs57Wk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 03:01 PM   #508
Goldenknob
2007 WK 

what is the male adapter needed. If you buy the wireless controller? I can't find it on amazon.
Goldenknob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #509
kllshadow
2006 WK 

Got them installed today and they look great! Only one slight problem I can't get them to change color. They are blue and none of the buttons on the remote are doing anything. Any ideas whats going on?
06 WK Limited--5.7 Hemi--QDI--Ebay Catch can--RC 2" lift--265/70/17 Cooper STT--Expanded Sheet Grill--Magnaflow muffler--Volant CAI--1.5" Spidertrax--Monroe LLs--4x Guard Front Skid--Superchips Tuned--
kllshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013, 07:32 AM   #510
Clirry
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenknob View Post
what is the male adapter needed. If you buy the wireless controller? I can't find it on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Controller-Wir...ef=pd_sim_hi_4

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.