WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders - Page 33 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders

Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday SaNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #481
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clirry View Post
37 bucks for a ring or comes with 2 rings? I am about to order... so my wife and i can enjoy seeing colors inside.
They come with both rings

Unread 09-10-2013, 09:05 AM   #482
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kllshadow View Post
Nice! Got mine ordered!!
Awesome! I'll get it sent out tonight.

Quote:
37 bucks for a ring or comes with 2 rings? I am about to order... so my wife and i can enjoy seeing colors inside.
That price is for a pair of rings, RGB controller, Y splitter, and some spade connectors. Basically everything you need for a normal install.

(I'll get updated pics on the product page soon.)
Unread 09-10-2013, 09:06 AM   #483
Clirry
2014 WK 

Great! Ordered!
Clirry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2013, 09:25 AM   #484
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Great! Ordered!
Outstanding! Thanks! I'll box them up tonight and they'll get sent out tomorrow.
Unread 09-10-2013, 10:57 PM   #485
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Just a quick update, I now have some upgrade kits in stock for those that have bought prior. Also, I've got confirmed fitment on rings for the 2006~7 XK's. They are indeed the same as the 2005~7 WK, and as such, are now in stock.
Unread 09-11-2013, 02:06 AM   #486
sunoff
2010 WK 

just to rep 2010.... I will buy...shoot, jeep or ort? hmm... prob whichever comes first. and then an upgrade pack. dlc? lol
Unread 09-11-2013, 04:42 AM   #487
hxdrummerxc
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru View Post
It sucks that you are still having issues. I did try to test to the best of my abilities, and all strips are individually tested before shipment, yet they apparently took some abuse during shipping. That's part of why I switched to a solid cardboard box instead of bubble pack I was using previously. I also bought a 1.25mm punch, and all new strips have through-hole soldering on the wires from the back side. No one will ever have that issue again. I can send you a pair of strips at no cost if you want. If you want the logo version, those will come with new strips anyway. I'm cutting the 05~07's tonight, and should have the later models in another day or two. Whichever you prefer man.
Thanks Craig,

Quick question, the "upgrade package" that you are selling, does that come with the disc's, the LED strips, and the new connectors with the wires through-hole soldered ? If so, ill just wait and buy a set of the "upgrade kit" when you have them ready for the 08's.

If not, I may take the replacement strips. Id still pay you some even though you said you would send them for free. At least to cover shipping and expenses or what not. After all, your doing the jeep community a favor here. So I don't mind supporting it.
08' Limited 5.7L QTII | Hemi Club #76 | Saguaro Front Shackles | Blacked out front grille, Blacked out stock chrome wheels | Bwoody 4" Short Ram Velocity Intake | Flowmaster Super 44 & resonator delete | Superchips Vivid |
hxdrummerxc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2013, 08:37 AM   #488
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunoff View Post
just to rep 2010.... I will buy...shoot, jeep or ort? hmm... prob whichever comes first. and then an upgrade pack. dlc? lol
DLC? Lol, I wish I could sell digital copies. That would sure simplify things. 08~10's will definitely be covered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxdrummerxc View Post
Thanks Craig,

Quick question, the "upgrade package" that you are selling, does that come with the disc's, the LED strips, and the new connectors with the wires through-hole soldered ? If so, ill just wait and buy a set of the "upgrade kit" when you have them ready for the 08's.

If not, I may take the replacement strips. Id still pay you some even though you said you would send them for free. At least to cover shipping and expenses or what not. After all, your doing the jeep community a favor here. So I don't mind supporting it.
Yes indeed. It would be a pair of rings with the LED strips and wiring already installed. Also, yes, all sets are through hole soldered. It's pretty much plug and play. Unplug the old set from the Y splitter, and plug in the new. I'm going to assume you want to wait for the logo rings then? It's true that I'm doing this for the community, but I will also stand behind everything I make. You guys got me into this, but it's up to me to follow through.

I'm probably about 2 weeks away from the 08~10 LED rings. I've got to reorder some more plastic, and I'll be going on vacation for a little over a week starting this Friday. So, anyone that wants to place an order for something in stock, please do so by Thursday night, or it will have to wait until I get back to ship.
Unread 09-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #489
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Just a few pics from the "What did you do..." thread. I finally got around to installing a new set in my own WK.

Unread 09-13-2013, 06:04 PM   #490
Clirry
2014 WK 

Received the package today, ofc I installed it right away. Love it!! Was wondering about wireless remote so I can change colors? Don't want to remove the console to change colors. Or did I miss anything?

Thanks
Unread 09-13-2013, 11:55 PM   #491
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Received the package today, ofc I installed it right away. Love it!! Was wondering about wireless remote so I can change colors? Don't want to remove the console to change colors. Or did I miss anything?

Thanks
I don't have any wireless remotes yet. Some day I should, but I've been having vendor issues. I can link you one on Amazon when I get home. It's the same as what I should get anyway.
Unread 09-14-2013, 07:48 AM   #492
Clirry
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru View Post
I don't have any wireless remotes yet. Some day I should, but I've been having vendor issues. I can link you one on Amazon when I get home. It's the same as what I should get anyway.
Thats alright. I see the link u posted earlier but mentioned that i would need male connector for wifi remote? Sure love jeep led rings...
Unread 09-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #493
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:

Thats alright. I see the link u posted earlier but mentioned that i would need male connector for wifi remote? Sure love jeep led rings...
Cool. If you order the wireless controller just let me know and I'll mail you the male connector.
Unread 09-14-2013, 08:49 AM   #494
Clirry
2014 WK 

Sure is that one right remote?

http://www.amazon.com/Controller-Wir...ef=pd_sim_hi_4
Unread 09-14-2013, 09:08 AM   #495
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

That's it!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.