WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders - Page 25 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 05-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #361
hxdrummerxc
2008 WK 

Haven't had a chance to get them JK measurements from my brother for you craigbru.....

We took a riding trip this weekend, and my brother took a crash on his dirtbike and he broke his wrist. So its been a fun weekend. lol

08' Limited 5.7L QTII | Hemi Club #76 | Saguaro Front Shackles | Blacked out front grille, Blacked out stock chrome wheels | Bwoody 4" Short Ram Velocity Intake | Flowmaster Super 44 & resonator delete | Superchips Vivid |
hxdrummerxc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 05:10 PM   #362
mwebb41231
2000 WJ 

Just installed the LED's in my 2000 Grand Cherokee. They look amazing. Will post pics after I clean up the inside a little. Thanks Craig they are awesome.

Last edited by mwebb41231; 05-31-2013 at 08:41 PM..
mwebb41231 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #363
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebb41231 View Post
Just installed the LED's in my 2000 Grand Cherokee. They look amazing. Will post pics after I clean up the inside a little. Thanks Craig they are awesome.
Awesome! I was wondering if they arrived okay. I'll have WJ rings on hand by this weekend thanks to your help. I hope you got lots of install pics!
Unread 05-29-2013, 10:39 PM   #364
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

WJ rings are in stock!
Unread 05-31-2013, 09:16 PM   #365
lemiller
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru View Post
WJ rings are in stock!
Im def in for a set for my WJ. trying to decide what color right now. Great work
lemiller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2013, 09:23 PM   #366
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

Great idea! Actually I lit up the ones I had in my ZJ. These would be a lot easier to use for sure!

HID Quad bi-xenon + foglight retrofit
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?44572-Jeep-2000-Grand-Cherokee-WJ
cykaaro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2013, 10:36 PM   #367
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemiller View Post
Im def in for a set for my WJ. trying to decide what color right now. Great work
They are RGB LED's, so you don't need to make a choice right away. Cycle through any of the 20 options until you find something you like, haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cykaaro View Post
Great idea! Actually I lit up the ones I had in my ZJ. These would be a lot easier to use for sure!
Thanks! I try to make it as simple as possible. I'm also pretty easy to get a hold of should there be any questions.

This weekend I should have the measurements I need to make rings for all the TJ's. I do still need the JK, XJ, ZJ, XK's, and well, most everything else too. I'll make them based on demand. If you want something, contact me and we'll try to get measurements worked out.
Unread 06-01-2013, 12:32 PM   #368
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Just a quick update guys. I'm always looking for ways to improve either the product, the manufacturing, or the shipping. I've made improvements to all 3. At only a slight increase in cost to me, I'll be switching to RGB controllers that use a female plug, and including a male plug to use with the taps. I'm choosing to do this because when I am able to offer the wireless RGB controllers, they will literally be a plug in upgrade. It will make it better all the way around. Next up, I'm switching to 1mm thicker acrylic. This will allow for better fitment on models where it is imperative that the ring sit as flat as possible. Lastly, I'm going to start shipping the rings in small boxes with individually bagged parts. Did you know you could get 1000 2"x2" zip bags for about $5? Haha, neither did I until I went looking. All of this is for you guys.
Unread 06-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #369
tom19511
2006 WK 

Awesome Craig!!... I know I speak for all of us.. Thank You for inventing these.. I am anxiously waiting for the wireless controller..
2007 Liberty Sport 3.7
tom19511 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #370
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom19511 View Post
Awesome Craig!!... I know I speak for all of us.. Thank You for inventing these.. I am anxiously waiting for the wireless controller..
You guys are most welcome! I'm just happy others think they're cool too. As far as the wireless controllers go, I ordered some, but haven't received shipment notification yet. Dealing with these suppliers is an unknown when it comes to shipping and processing time. Some do well, others take a month. That said, I came across some IR controllers (line of sight), as opposed to the RF (anywhere within 15 feet) for a great price. So good that I could probably increase the set cost by as little as $3 and include them in every order. The upfront lot size needed to order is pretty hefty though. It's something I'd need to seriously consider before going that route.
Unread 06-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #371
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Late model TJ's are a bit of a pain, haha...

Unread 06-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #372
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Hmm, I wonder what this could be for?

Unread 06-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #373
brad248

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru View Post
Hmm, I wonder what this could be for?
This looks awesome! I cant wait to see the prototype and get one in my jeep
brad248 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #374
tom19511
2006 WK 

Craig, I would think that the JEEP rectangle would look better horizontal..
2007 Liberty Sport 3.7
tom19511 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #375
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Possibility: since these are for the wk, the cup holders and these can be connected?
cherrybomb05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.