WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!

Unread 05-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #241
jeepingib

WooHoo, ordered. Very happy to get this ordered. The rest of the interior needs an update now.

jeepingib is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #242
hxdrummerxc
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru View Post

You are indeed. I thought I sent you a PM.

Oh, never got it...

But Sweet! Just ordered for my 08
08' Limited 5.7L QTII | Hemi Club #76 | Saguaro Front Shackles | Blacked out front grille, Blacked out stock chrome wheels | Bwoody 4" Short Ram Velocity Intake | Flowmaster Super 44 & resonator delete | Superchips Vivid |
hxdrummerxc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #243
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Another small update. For everyone that has placed an order, you should have received a shipment notification.
Unread 05-13-2013, 05:37 PM   #244
JeepMDHemi
2005 WK 

Yes yes yes just checked in!! So glad to see your up and running! Will be placing my order soon
Unread 05-13-2013, 06:09 PM   #245
rollindom

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru
Another small update. For everyone that has placed an order, you should have received a shipment notification.
Got the shipping confirmation as promised. #stoked!
rollindom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2013, 06:11 PM   #246
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

Yep received
Unread 05-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #247
apower1105
2007 WK 

Got mine ordered!! Can't wait, fyi I ordered mine from my galaxy s3 and had no problems.
apower1105 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #248
Bigdjs123
1996 ZJ 

Will be ordering a set as my first upgrade when I get my 5.7
Bigdjs123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #249
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

The last couple of orders now have postage applied and are already in the mailbox (for shipping tomorrow.) Thanks guys!
Unread 05-13-2013, 09:57 PM   #250
jeepingib

Received confirmation earlier today, I should be back from the field just in time to put these in over the weekend.
jeepingib is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2013, 12:17 AM   #251
Whit
1950 CJ3A 

Ordered tonight and excited for these! Will be a great addition to the interior!

Btw, ordered from iPad without and problems.

2010 WK, 3.7l, Rubicon wheels in Anthracite, K&N intake, Hypertech, 2.25" RRO lift, Bilstein 5100, Stillen brakes, 265/70-17 Hankook DynaPro ATM, Cupholder Ring LED's, Expanded Sheet Grill mod
UPCOMING MODS: Fastman TB, cargo LED's
Whit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2013, 08:30 AM   #252
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Got your order Whit, and dropped it in the mail this morning!
Unread 05-14-2013, 09:29 AM   #253
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Looks like you are rolling these out now! Very nice! I'm sure you will be a busy man for some time now

On another note, I placed my order with my Samsung Note2. The screen is large enough that I almost always use standard sites over the mobile version, but I had no problem placing my order. The site made sense and was very easy to use!

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2013, 09:43 AM   #254
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
Looks like you are rolling these out now! Very nice! I'm sure you will be a busy man for some time now

On another note, I placed my order with my Samsung Note2. The screen is large enough that I almost always use standard sites over the mobile version, but I had no problem placing my order. The site made sense and was very easy to use!
Thanks Nate! Yeah, I've dropped quite a few in the mail over the past 2 days. I'm at the point now where I need to order more materials and parts. I'll probably have a little down time while I wait for them to arrive again, but I'm going to use that time to get other models measured. From that point on I think I can get parts in regularly enough that I'm never out of stock (or at least for very long.) Okay, I take that back, I think the JK guys could keep me pretty busy, haha.

Great, sounds like the site is working well for most. I really did want to keep it clean, simple, and modern. The back end is great too. It's pretty easy to track and add stock, and take care of orders. Coupled with a Stamps.com account, I don't even need to deal with the post office. That's all good, because I'd rather spend time making parts than getting bogged down in maintenance and administration.
Unread 05-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #255
justinmiller930
2005 WK 

The site looks really good Craig! I haven't ordered my set yet, but will get an order in very soon. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures and hear how their experience was to get them hooked up. Craig is the man!
justinmiller930 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.