WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK (and possibly others) LED lighted cupholders

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 03-30-2013, 09:15 PM   #166
Steve01WJ
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve01WJ
Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
These are awesome! I want an oem color set.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

05 WK 5.7 Limited QD2
Steve01WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2013, 02:29 AM   #167
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
2005 WK 

I am selling the WK but am still interested in a set for my new JK!!
'05 WK Limited, QD-II, 5.7L HEMI, Volant Cold Air Intake, Aries Taillight Guards, Rola Roof Rack, Cobra CB, Firestik Antennas, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, OME HD lift, 285/70-17 GY Duratracs, Spidertrax Spacers, Superchips Programmer, Steel Armadillo Super Sliders
~Jeep makes it HEMI shakes it~Ain't Nothing Humble about that HEMI Rumble~
S1L3NT_WH33L3R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2013, 08:51 AM   #168
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

No worries man. I'll make some for JK's as well. I'm still waiting on most of my parts. I've only received one of the 5 packages from my suppliers. They are in transit but hopefully should arrive soon. I'm ready to get this rolling!
Unread 04-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #169
bhawks28
2009 WK 

I was just thinking to myself yesterday "I wonder what happened to Craig and those LED cupholders..."
Unread 04-15-2013, 09:02 AM   #170
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigbru View Post
No worries man. I'll make some for JK's as well. I'm still waiting on most of my parts. I've only received one of the 5 packages from my suppliers. They are in transit but hopefully should arrive soon. I'm ready to get this rolling!
Awesome cannot wait. Thanks for lookin out
'05 WK Limited, QD-II, 5.7L HEMI, Volant Cold Air Intake, Aries Taillight Guards, Rola Roof Rack, Cobra CB, Firestik Antennas, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, OME HD lift, 285/70-17 GY Duratracs, Spidertrax Spacers, Superchips Programmer, Steel Armadillo Super Sliders
Unread 04-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #171
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Okay guys, I've got an update for you. As of today, I've got enough parts to make 50 sets. It appears there is more demand than that, so I'll order more parts as soon as I get a few orders in. Please bare with me as these take a little time to produce, but I'm currently working on a few ideas to help me streamline that process. The milling is done by CNC, but there is still some hand finishing and soldering that has to take place.

I'm almost finished with a dedicated website/storefront for taking orders. I'm hoping to have that live this weekend. It's a pro setup hosted by Squarespace and using Stripe.com as the payment processor. Unfortunately I won't offer PayPal as an option. That may dissuade a few of you from ordering, but I've been burned by PP in the past and wanted something more secure here.

So, the basic gist is this. All the initial kits for the WK's will be priced at $37.50, which includes shipping anywhere in the US. For that price, you'll get a pair of LED rings, a 'Y' splitter, a RGB controller, and a pair of wire taps and spade connectors. I won't have full install documentation up right away, but it will come shortly. I'll compile my info, as well as the info from bhawks28 into a useful guide. I'll also get a picture of the included parts up tonight.

One last thing for now, in case you are wondering where my pics in this thread disappeared to, they should be back in a day or two. I'm in the middle of switching hosting providers and still have a little config work to do.
Unread 04-23-2013, 01:35 PM   #172
JeepWKHemi
2006 WK 

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labor!
Unread 04-23-2013, 02:10 PM   #173
cherrybomb05
2010 JK Wrangler 

Can't wait!!

Question though: what will be the form of payment? Check through the mail?
cherrybomb05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2013, 02:15 PM   #174
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrybomb05 View Post
Can't wait!!

Question though: what will be the form of payment? Check through the mail?
Payments will be through https://stripe.com/ via credit card. Stripe is trusted and secure, so there shouldn't be any issues there.
Unread 04-23-2013, 03:08 PM   #175
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2005 WK 

Glad to see you will be selling them soon! Been waiting on this for a bit but it's worth the wait if you ask me!
Unread 04-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #176
jeepingib

I will place my order tonight when I get home. I think that this will help to class up the interior a bit.
jeepingib is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #177
craigbru
Jeep to the Core

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepingib View Post
I will place my order tonight when I get home. I think that this will help to class up the interior a bit.
I won't have the website live until this weekend. (Once I do, there were a few people that called dibs first.) I'll PM the site link and give them a chance to order before I publicize the site for everyone else. It's really the only fair way I could do it. After all, if not for their initial interest, I'd likely not have headed in this direction. I'm anticipating that the orders may come in faster than I can produce. If that happens, I'll just keep making them and adding them to stock. I won't take orders unless I have the kits ready to ship. I do appreciate your enthusiasm though! Just watch this thread for updates!
Unread 04-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #178
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
2005 WK 

Excellent, cannot wait
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:09 PM   #179
jeremyc653
2005 WK 

Sounds good
Unread 04-27-2013, 08:57 AM   #180
hocke50
2005 WK 

These are AWESOME..... keep us updated on the web site - as I think every Jeep should have a set
Great job!
hocke50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.