Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

WK Lift shocks

15K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Omelet 
#1 ·
Ok, before I get a ****ton of flack, I know this question is common but I am frustrated to HELL trying to find an answer. I am buying a set of OME 2'' lift springs this week, and I am going to upgrade my shocks along with the springs. Does any other company make an affordable 2'' lift shock for the WK besides OME. 80 bucks a shock isn't the greatest thing in the work for the pocket.

Thanks for the Help Guys

#4 ·
Omelet just replaced his rear OME shocks with the Superlift ones. I don't remember how much he spent though.

#6 ·
Try Kolak too. He is a wealth of info and can get you what you need.

#15 ·
I am in the process of selling my set of oem wheels and tires. You'd think all 4 wheels with tires for $250 would sell fast.... ugh

I am curious to know how much I could get for my oem wheels and tire as well. My tires have less then 2000 miles.

#13 ·
Keep in mind jba has had alot of issues with bilsteins or how ever they spell it... problems like leaky shocks and bending and such. Just throwing tha out there

#17 · (Edited)
Hi, my Dobinstonsy died, I asked where the best buy in the U.S. shocks to liftu 2-3" lift ? Does anyone of my colleagues I can send them to the Polish, of course, pay a prepayment ! Many thanks in advance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.