WK Fog Lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > WK Fog Lights

WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation PackagesRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 01-30-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
anthonyyy92
2009 WK 

WK Fog Lights

So a couple weeks ago i sold my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee and bought an all black 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK). I really would like to add some fog lights because I think the car looks great with them in. So, I went over to my mechanic but he told me since I dont have the wire in my car already to install them it would cost me about $180 (including new fog lights with the assembly kit and installation). I think that is way too much to pay for fog lights. Does any body know where I can find good looking fog lights for my model car that comes with the wiring? I'd really appreciate some advice. Thanks!

anthonyyy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 12:08 AM   #2
blizzboy283
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyyy92
So a couple weeks ago i sold my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee and bought an all black 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK). I really would like to add some fog lights because I think the car looks great with them in. So, I went over to my mechanic but he told me since I dont have the wire in my car already to install them it would cost me about $180 (including new fog lights with the assembly kit and installation). I think that is way too much to pay for fog lights. Does any body know where I can find good looking fog lights for my model car that comes with the wiring? I'd really appreciate some advice. Thanks!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...w_bottom_links
$34. The wiring is already there behind the covers on your jeep. You will not need to buy any wiring. You'll need a new headlight switch though that has the foglights on it, and you'll have to have the dealer use the starscan to allow them to function.
05 WK LTD 5.7L Hemi QD II Midnight Blue Pearl, Blue WK Club member #30
Intune, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BT Catch Can, Gibson Cat-back, OME HD, 255/75/17 BFG KM1s, 1.25" Spidertrax, LED Interior, Reverse & Tail Lights, 3/4" Grille, Chrome Fuel Door & handles, SRT8 Pedals, Taylor Shorties, XK knob, 4xGuard Front 4 & Rear Diff.
blizzboy283 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.