Wk abs and traction control light on - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Wk abs and traction control light on

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 07-19-2014, 07:02 AM   #1
JustJeep247

2010 WK 

Wk abs and traction control light on

Kay so I've had a problem for several months where when accelerating the delights will flash and my acceleration goes in and out. Then when turning off the jeep the key gets stuck in the ignition.( I have the key that looks like a block) I eventually figured out that disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes then reconnecting fixes this for a few days. Is it safe for me to be driving with these two lights on? I'm on the road already and have about 6 hours to go. Any advice would be appreciated

image-3495274489.jpg

JustJeep247 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.