Wiper issue - Possible Multi function switch part # needed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Wiper issue - Possible Multi function switch part # needed

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 11-27-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
Demeech
2008 WK 

Wiper issue - Possible Multi function switch part # needed

When I try to spray my front windsheild the back goes off and vice versa. Is this possibly a faulty multifunction switch? If so does anyone have the part # for that piece, and how hard is it to replace? Thx

Demeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
Demeech
2008 WK 

I see a tonne of the left side ones, with the turn signals etc. I need the right side one I believe with the wiper controls...thx
Demeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #3
atarijedi
2008 WK 

The most common fix people talk about with the turn indicators is to take the switch off, take it apart, and clean it all up, and that seems to fix the problem. Maybe you can try that with the wiper switch first?
atarijedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2013, 05:54 AM   #4
Umbrella
2006 XK Commander 

Part number depends on options (auto headlights, fog lights).

My XK with both is p/n 5143313AF.

Others are 5143312 and 5143311.

Oops, forget that, just saw you need other side.

You need either OEM Part Number 5143310AA, 5143310AB, or 5143310AC.

Try rockauto.

“If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right!” Mae West
Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.