winter wheels - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > winter wheels

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 07-27-2007, 11:18 PM   #1
S10Eater
2001 TJ Wrangler 

winter wheels

will wj wheels fit on the wk. i know the bolt pattern is the same but is the rest of the wheel the same? i wanna run the 04 overland wheels for winter and am just wondering if they will go on with no issues what so ever.

JEEP: If i wanted a Hummer, I would have asked your sister
S10Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2007, 01:43 AM   #2
Scottina06
2006 WK 

only thing I can think of that would hinder you....maybe.....would be the calipers. Just try one and see.
Scottina06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2007, 06:40 AM   #3
soldierguy
2012 JK Wrangler 

I agree...brakes on the WK are larger than the WJ, which is probably why Jeep went with 17 inch wheels for the WK. If you can find a set of the 17 inch wheels from a WJ (they were optional I think), they should work fine.

2012 Wrangler Rubicon 2-door
2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750
2008 MV Agusta Brutale 910S
soldierguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.