windsheild washer pump location? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > windsheild washer pump location?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 12-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
Y-Factor
2006 XK Commander 

windsheild washer pump location?

My Commanders washer pump went out. Does anyone know where its located, and if its easy to replace?

Y-Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2007, 05:26 PM   #2
TRZ
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Factor
My Commanders washer pump went out. Does anyone know where its located, and if its easy to replace?
Assuming it's in the same location as the WK, it's behind the front fender on the driver's side, attached to the outside of the subframe (so it's next to the tire). It's either inside the washer reservoir or (more likely) attached directly to it. If that is the location, the easiest way to replace would probably be to remove the (driver's side) front tire.
TRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2007, 09:05 AM   #3
Y-Factor
2006 XK Commander 

washer pump

Thanks, I'll check it out and post my findings.
Y-Factor is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.