The Wifes New Rubicon Wheels and BFG MTs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > The Wifes New Rubicon Wheels and BFG MTs

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 10-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
lordfeyr

The Wifes New Rubicon Wheels and BFG MTs

Hello everyone,

So I am relatively new here and some of you may not know the whole story but in a nutshell I srt'd the 06 GC. SRT Wheels, Suspension etc... Then the wife saw a lifted one and said she liked that better.... So here I am.

Her jeep is still srt'd out right now but parts are on order.

Daystar 2" Lift
Bilstein HDs
1/4" Wheel Spacers

Here are her new 09 Rubicon 17s with BFG MT's 255/75/17. These wheels had the machined face but she wanted it "sparkly".... So I went out and bought some metallic silver wheel paint and clear.

lordfeyr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
555ctsv
2006 WK 

Im not 100% sure, but aren't the 09 Rubicon Wheels now 5 on 4.5" Bolt pattern?
06 WK Limited 4x4 Racing Solutions 6.4L 392 Stroker HEMI - 2" Daystar / 255-75-17 BFG MT's / SpiderTrax 1.5" / SRT8 Exhaust / K&N Intake / HID Headlights and Fogs / Alto Red Eagle Clutch Packs / Transgo Shift Kit / Diablo Trinity / Bilstein Shocks / Rear SRT Sway / Deeza Front End Links
555ctsv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #3
lordfeyr

Dont scare me like that.... The 16" Rubicons are 5x4.5. The 17"s are 5x5.

Any pics of your jeep with the 255/75's and the daystar lift on it?
Unread 10-23-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
555ctsv
2006 WK 

Lol well at least i wasnt completely crazy! They look good
06 WK Limited 4x4 Racing Solutions 6.4L 392 Stroker HEMI - 2" Daystar / 255-75-17 BFG MT's / SpiderTrax 1.5" / SRT8 Exhaust / K&N Intake / HID Headlights and Fogs / Alto Red Eagle Clutch Packs / Transgo Shift Kit / Diablo Trinity / Bilstein Shocks / Rear SRT Sway / Deeza Front End Links
Unread 10-23-2009, 04:57 PM   #5
lordfeyr

LOL seriously though I want to see a pic of your jeep. Did you do anything else to fit the 255/75s? I saw one guy on here ran a 1/4" spacer to make it work without trimming. Thats what I plan on doing but the more knowledge I have the better.
Unread 10-23-2009, 06:07 PM   #6
555ctsv
2006 WK 

I have the daystar and the bfg 255/75/17's but i let them trim the bolt. Only slight rubbing at full lock
Unread 10-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #7
lordfeyr

OK Cool. The spacers should be here by monday. I think that should be enough to clear without rubbing.

Any pics of your vehicle are appreciated. The wife wants to see what her car is going to look like.
Unread 10-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
WSPJeep
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Dont have any pics with my .25" spacers, but this is with 1.5" RC spacers;

WSPJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2009, 08:26 PM   #9
lordfeyr

Perfect! Thanks for the reply. Those are the same wheels and tires she is getting. So the Rough Country is 2"?

The daystar 2" is ordered with the bilsteins. Hopefully here by wed.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.